chapter 7

Ellenor pov:

Ellenor pov:

We landed in Italy, sofia stuck close to me but I can see excitement in her eyes. I wonder how those monsters gave birth to such a cute daughter. we are sitting in one of the many cars parked for us, rest are filled with body guards.

on the long flight, I quite adapted myself to all this 'family' drama going on. I am not expecting it to be all roses and chocolate. A sweet loving family with laughter and love, I know very well I don't deserve such a family, but that is not same for sofia, I am ready to endure through any shit they do to me but if they do anything to sofia, they will regret it and I will make sure of it even if its costs me my freaking life.

after living like 8-9 years with those monsters, I have got some trust issues it seems. other than ria and sofia, no one else has ever seen my genuine smile, so I guess it will be same here too. Fake smiles and beautiful lies will be the only thing they will ever receive from me.

***

I wake up too see myself still in the car with sofia leaning me sleeping peacefully. I don't remember when I dozed off but it sure was a good sleep.

"We will reach soon, you can sleep more if you want to." Leonardo says while smiling softly towards me.

"No, I am fine." I mumbled back.

we soon park infront a huge black gate which opens shortly on leonardo's command.

we drive more before stopping infront of a pair of staircases. this was definetly not any ordinary home, it was a huge freaking mansion, way bigger than my previous house for sure, as expected of the Russos. A butler opens our doors and Leonardo picks up the sleeping beauty sofia who doesn't have a care in the world. I kept my guard up and followed him towards one of the stairs.

I look around to see a huge beautiful garden surrounding this beautiful garden with a gorgeous fountain in front display and a magnificent gazebo perfect for family gatherings.

I was so mesmerised in its beauty that I didn't realize when Leonardo stopped. I bumped intohis wide back, he turns around to me and whispers,

"Careful bambina." while chuckling

I look away embarrassed. we stopped infront of a white door and bright light reflected into my eyes making me squint my eyes.

holly shi- the exterior was nothing compared to the interior of the mansion, I have to say, I was impressed. As expected of the richest people in the world.

"Lets go upstairs to your rooms." Leonardo says while carrying sofia up the stairs.

we walk down the hall and stop infront of the many doors there. The butler opens it to reveal a marvelous bed room connected to a balcony and many doors in it.

"This is sofia's room, she can decorate it to her liking when she wakes up. Your room is next door, do you want to meet the rest of the family present now or have a rest till sofia wakes up for you both to meet together? They don't know you are here yet, I thought might as well give them a nice surprise after such a long time." leonards says while laying sofia on the bed.

"I would like to meet them now." I reply while looking around the room.

Leonardo whispers something to the butler then the butler leaves the room bowing to him.

"Curious much bambina." Leonardo whispers in my ear from behind.

"Call me when everyone is here." I reply back while choosing a gate to enter. I need to check out this room if it has anything that may harm sofia.

I enter the door to my right to see a washroom with brown and white tiles, classic. it had a shower, a bath tub, a wash basin with all the basic necessities on it and a few shelves to put extra stuff. I then opened another door to see a walk in closet with few sofas in the middle, it was again in classic brown, too much brown for a 8yr old I say. I check out the balcony to see what type of view it has and whether its safe for a child or not, Leonardo got a call so he stood in the balcony talking and I proceeded without him.

I open the last door to see a wide empty room.

"What is this for?" I ask Leonardo who just finished his call.

"That's what we like to call hobby room, for any private hobby the room owner has. There is one in every room." he replies walking to me.

Then we hear a door swing open, they all must've arrived I guess Leonardo and I walk into the bedroom to see two ladies and a man near it.

they all turn towards me. one of the ladies had blond hair and hazel eyes, she looked like in her late twenties. Leonardo went to her and gave her a kiss, she must be his wife. the male had beautiful black hair like a night sky and green eyes like Leonardo's, he looked about 6ft tall and had a muscular built. the last lady there had black hair similar to the man and for her eyes she... I was shocked, amazed but over that, familiar with those eyes, those opal eyes just like mine which sparkled on her face like the most precious jewel and paired with black hair, this was no less than a magnificent scene of a night sky with uncountable stars, shining in it making it so soothing. It gave me a sense of belonging, one I have never felt before.

I have never felt such emotions before and not knowing what to do, I just stood there until I felt two warm arms wrap around me, picking me up into a tight hug like something precious which was lost, was finally found.

one by one everyone came and hugged me with tears forming in their eyes.

Weren't they supposed to be like the coldest people in the world who wont even blink twice before shooting a bullet through someone's head, they are crying? because of someone like me?

All this was really unfamiliar to me and I just stood there not knowing what to do anymore....

Hello my fellow readers, hows your day going.

looks like ellenore finally met her mother and other family members but remember, Alessandro, his wife and Francisco are still away without having a clue of anything going on here right now.

See you all next time.

Don't forget to comment and vote. 😊