chapter 16

Ellenor pov:

Ellenor pov:

it was just another morning, waking up about four in the morning doing gym, going through some work emails and other work related calls etc till gwen, my maid comes and calls me for our breakfast.

its been about a month since my life took a 180 turn and I became the russos long lost "princess". what all I did in the month one may ask, it was just shopping, Netflix and chill, more shopping and just relaxing but by being surrounded by people 24/7. I honestly am starting to miss my college now where nobody even dared to disturb me and now that gives me the thought whats stopping me from going to college anyway? so that's when I decided to just tell the russos I am going to go to college sometime now.

honestly for the past month now the russos have been really friendly and kind towards me which is just very strange cause no business man in their right mind would trust a strange they met out of no where a month ago and the strange thing is somewhere in me I just want to believe that they are not like others just trying to use me.

I was just drowning in my thoughts at this point when a knock on the door pulled me out. it was gwen with her usual morning breakfast call. I was in my comfy sweatshirt and trousers just like usual and couldn't care less to change so just went out like that. i just sat in my chair right next to sof and greeted everyone morning and just waited for my food. believe it or not but i'd pick food over anything anyday anytime.

I know girls shouldn't be like that and diet etc but i'd be the last person to care what others said i loved food the end of story.

while eating i just suddenly said i am going to college and continued to eat but the room went dead silent. everyone dropped their spoons and just stared at me.

alvoro break the silence.

"what when why?" he literally stuttered

"what do you mean why? what so wrong with a student going to college?"

"but why cant you just be here with us and enjoy yourself we make enough money."

"no"

"wh-"

"no"

"bu-"

"no"

everyone laughed.

what is he a baby? a 6+ foot tall man covered in tattoos is sitting across me giving me puppy eyes can life get any extreme now. seriously.

"its fine kids, she is old enough to go to college and no no matter how much you treasure her, you can not lock her up in a cage. we are a loving family not a toxic one, sweet heart we will have a through talk later in my office but you are going to college."

father said his voice breaking through the laughs in the room.

thank god finally someone sensible

"well that means more shoppinggg"

mother said getting a cheer from every girl in the room except me... I want some peace agh

and just like that started my new college journey but who knew this would lead me to something or someone which just ends up changing my life in a permanent once and for all change of life, surely not me.

I later went in fathers office and we just discussed about my stream, what college I should go to, when to start, future career etc.

he didn't pressure me to do something he wanted and assured me he would support my decisions any way he can.

this would be closest to the most wholesome talk i'd have ever had with him or father like figure to me.

this might not be so bad afterall

maybe it is time I... start to open up. now they don't need to know about all the stuff I went through in the previous condition where I lived with two mortals and my sister under the same roof which I know has been like a month since I last even saw them and I know they cant do anything anymore but so many years of my life its not so easy to forget. but maybe I can have a new start here.

maybe it,ll all be okay now.

or is it just a big mistake.

I wish we can see into the future....