chapter 12

Ellenor pov: 

Ellenor pov: 

WHAT. THE. HELL.

Adriana, my only best friend for life, is the lost daughter of ivanos.

Actually I am totally okay with it and very much happy for her to get a loving family but the ivanos...

The generational hatred between the russos and the ivanos is a well know fact to all, but it's been a cold war ever since both there daughters got kidnapped within a week.
of course they did think that the other might have kidnapped their daughter and there was a big fight over it but it all turned out to be a misunderstanding, ever since then, they both were too busy to find their daughters aka us, was the news on every news channel.

but here  they are, in the same room. 

I wonder if i'll ever be able to have a moment of peace.

I walk up towards adriana passing through all these giants(her brothers) infront me.tt

"So what urgent business do you have with us mister ivano?"

"Am i only allowed to visit over urgent businesses mr. russo, not very nice of you."

"i never knew we were close enough to casually 'visit' eachother, and i am still being nice enough to not kick you right here or better kill you."

"oh really then-"

"DAD STOP IT!"

"DAD STOP IT!"

adriana and i look at each other and give a small but sincere smile but it looks like we werent able to hide it from my families seeing there noticeable shock.

"sigh- well mr. russo, today i am not here with ill intentions, as you know we both just found our missing daughters after so many years and it seems in that time our daughters got acquainted with each other and after my daughter found out about the meeting a week from now, she wanted to come early to hangout with your daughter and obviously as a loving father i can't refuse."

mr. ivano explains his reason for the sudden visit to the family and from there reaction, i guess i should be ready to be bombarded with  questions later on well i don't care much about that.

Everyone gave me a look of confirmation and i gave them a nod confirming whatever mr ivano said, dad sighed and bend till the height of my ear.

"young lady, we need to have a 'talk' about this."

"i got nothing to talk about, who i get acquainted with is my choice."

"got one attitude there but remember who got the last say."

after saying this, dad walked out the door followed by leonardo alvoro and natasha, he seemed pissed.

mother steps forward and greets mr ivano and adriana. she clearly doesn't like them but still shows hospitality towards them.

We all decided to leave the chit chat for tomorrow since it was getting quite late and decided that ivano's will be our guests for the night and ordered to prepare the guest rooms.

Everyone went towards there rooms while i decided to accompany our guests to there rooms.

"You may use this room mr. Ivano, have a good night."  i greeted mr ivano and waited for ria to finish her greetings.

"good night dad."

"Good night to both of you too, ellenore, i may have some problems going on with your family but you girls did nothing wrong okay, i have no problem with you both being friends."

"daddyyy i love you" ria says and pecks mr. ivanos cheeks.

"good to know that sir, now if i may take my leave with adriana."

I pat ria as a sign to finally go and we leave towards my room.

finally we were alone in my room and without a second to waste i hugged her as tight as i could and she did the same.

"I missed you so much munchkinn"

"mee tooo"

we go sit on my bed as she scan my room

"this room is so very like you... where is sof?"

"sof is in her room, she was tired so she slept early today, okay now i think i need to hear a thing or two hmm"

"alright, the night is long honey haha. okay let me start from the very start i remember. you know how 9 years ago i appeared in or town with my mum right, well actually a year before that, there was an assassin attempt on me, i did manage to avoid it but the butler of our hose and also my nanny's husband, he had a very unhappy family history with us ivanos and wanted revenge so he took me by surprise and kidnapped me and kept me in the basement of his house."

"riaa!!"

"its fine, don't give me that pitiful look, i am all good now, these years which i spent with you were more than enough to make me get over that trauma, i am all okay talking about all this with you, i trust you honey... anyways, he, he kept me in his basement and barely fed me and hit me sometimes, he just needed me out of the house to piss dad off, after about a year, i managed to escape one night when he was extremely drunk and forgot to lock the basement door. I aimlessly ran on one highway and luckily met a nice woman who took pity on me and took me with her, yeah and that was mum. she treated me well and we soon became close. she told me that she's a divorce and her daughter died a few years back due to cancer, she saw me as her late daughter and decided to raise me, i was kind traumatized from whatever happened to me the year before so i too decided to stay, then i met you and got so attached that even if i was given opportunity to go back to my real family, i choose to be with you, now we are at present which i have already told you what happened."

I was very surprised to hear all this from her, i had no clue she went through so much, i got up and gave her a big tight hug 

" You are very strong ria, you managed well, good job"

"as i said i am fine now, don't give me that look, i don't like it, don't make me regret my decision of telling you all this."

"haha okay okay"

I feel healed with ria by my side, we talked and talked for hours till we finally slept.

I don't remember the last time i enjoyed night time with someone this much, i wish we can remain the same forever.

hello readers, how you doin' sorry i wasnt able to upload for so long, i was busy with my studies but i promise i will try to update more often.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter

see you next time, don't forget to comment and vote😊