chapter 6

Leonardo pov:

Leonardo pov:

I was laying on the bed with my wife, us both drinking wine and talking about work when suddenly I received a phone call. It was from my best friend and also my right hand man, luca.

"Ciao luca." (hello luca.)

"Ciao leo, ho una notizia davvero urgente per te guarda le foto che ti ho inviato." he says in a shocked tone, like he saw a ghost. (hello leo, I have a really urgent news for you, check out the pics I sent.)

I check out the pics he sent me, my eyes widened, the loud noise of my rapid heartbeat could be heard in the room, Elisa, my wife was worried to death because of the way I reacted to what I just saw.

I saw pics of a girl with brown hair like mine and opal eyes shining like a jewel on her face. underneath it was a pic of flower birth mark on the same girl.

opal eyes signifies my mothers family. All the girls of her family are born with opal eyes, same for Elle and flower birth mark is same as dad, all four of us siblings have the same mark at the same place.

"Elle" I whispered, loud enough for Elisa to hear.

"Elle? Ellenor? si è trovata? dov'è? come sta? di' qualcosa" Elisa says in worried tone. (Elle? Ellenor? is she found? where is she? how is she? say something)

"Luca... è proprio vero? questa è elle? la nostra elle?" I ask luca wishing this is not just another dream. (luca... is this really true? is this elle? our elle?)

"uno dei miei uomini che è andato a New York per riscuotere soldi mi ha mandato queste foto, non è confermato che si tratti di Ellenor ma gli occhi opalini dicono tutto." (one of my men who went to New York for money collection sent me these pics, it is not confirmed that this is Ellenor but the opal eyes say it all.)

"fai un controllo dei precedenti su questa ragazza e prepara il mio jet privato e alcuni dei nostri uomini migliori, andrò personalmente a prenderla il prima possibile." i say in a hurry to leave. (do some background check on this girl and prepare my private jet and some of our best men, I will personally go get her as soon as possible.)

I cut the call and turn towards Elisa, telling her to not too inform rest of the family of the news, this will be a nice surprise which we all have been wishing for past 10 years, i say happily as I got out of the bed and went into my walk in closet. I Elisa a kiss on her forehead then left without wasting another second.

===== IN THE PRIVATE JET =====

Alessandro, his wife and dad were away on a mission, i was planning to tell them of this all when elle will finally be back in italy. Our family will always be incomplete without her, I have so much to talk with her, to fill the gap of so much time gone without her, so many things to say, so many things to hear, I can't wait to just meet her and give her a huge hug and bring her back to where she rightfully belongs, with us.

I went through the background report luca sent me, apparently she has been living under the name of aerial for the past 10 years, no record of 'aerial' before 10, that was when Elle was lost. she is living with those small drug dealers our men were sent to deal with a few days back. They have a 8 year old daughter known as Sofia who is really close to Elle like they are real siblings... Ah Elle must be 20 this year, I will meet her after 10 years now, I hope she has not forgotten us...

Time went by as the plane lands, I sit in one of the SUVs prepared for me and move to the address I saw in the file luca sent me earlier. I enter the house to see my baby sister sleeping so peacefully.

I sighed of relief and felt at peace as soon as i saw her infront of me, I picked her up and  princess carried her towards the car trying my best to not wake her up.

I order one of my trusted female gaurd i brought with me to go and bring sofia to the private jet especially mentioning with respect before we drove towards the jet.

I can imagine how over joyed the others will be to have her back again i think while smiling.

Hey readers, how ya'll doing today
We got leo's pov this time, looks like he got a rush of happiness seeing his baby sister be back to him again but aerial i mean ellenore is still in shock to all this news, lets see if she will open up to her family or not in the next  chapter.
See you next time
Don't forget to comment and vote 😊