chapter 8

Ellenor pov:

Ellenor pov:

Everyone stood around me with a weird look in there eyes. I surely did not like that look at all, people fear me, not look me with that pitiful or sympathizing look, It makes me feel weak. Weak got no place in this world, that is the harsh truth of this shitty world we live in. I try my best to not show the rage I felt within me due to there looks on my face.

"Lets go somewhere else, I don't want to wake sofia up." I say in a low voice in order to not wake sofia up.

Everyone agrees and we go downstairs to a room which seems like the living room. We all settle down, the opal eyed lady, most probably my mother sat next me. Across me were Leonardo and his wife and adjutant to them was the black haired man. Everyone single one of them have there eyes glued on me, might as well make a hole in my head with all there stares. I just stare down and play with my rings, not wanting to make eye contact with anyone.

"you might have guessed it but I am your mother, Isabella. Nice to meet you after so long baby girl." she says with a soft smile.

I look up towards her on hearing her voice and return a soft but more awkward smile, reminding myself its all for sofias sake.

Then the other two introduced themselves to me. Alvoro, the black head man is my third oldest brother, nice name I need to say and Elisa is my sister in law no. 2, Leonardo's wife. They both are really lovey dovey. Really I mean it. I am more of a laughing while watching a horror movie or crime movie type of girl then a cringe romance one, no offence but we all have our own likes and hates.

I just give a little nod and continue to play with my rings, I am just not good with all this family stuff okay, if given a chance to leave here right now then I will as soon as possible, not like I lack money or anything, just sofia me and Adriana are all the people I want and need in my life. I wonder how Adriana is doing, is she worried about me? I will call her when I am free from here.

It is really awkward and cold in the room when we all hear a small creak of door. Everyones attention went towards the door, I see a little head peep through. It was sofia with tears in her eyes.

Seeing her crying, I just stand up and run towards her without giving a single care what everyone else present there will think. I am enraged on who made her cry, you can see the anger in my eyes. I pick sofia up in my arms and pat her back softly.

"WHY IS SHE CRYING" I yell to the maid who accompanied sofia.

she flinched and look towards the ground while shaking. She knows who the boss is here but I need answers not fearful people.

"I... I was scared." sofia says while sniffling.

" shhh its okay now sunshine, stop crying, sissy is here now" I whisper in sofia's ears, calming her and myself down.

"Tell me what happened." I ask sofia who is still in my arms.

"I...I woke up in a strange place and (sniff) you weren't there beside me so I got scared, sorry sissy(sniff)"

My anger calmed down and a feeling of relief took place because sofia is not harm.

I feel someone's presence behind me and soon after that I hear mother's voice.

"Both of you go freshen up and lets meet in the dining room in an hour, guide them to there rooms."

I just focus on this little life in my arms and follow the maid to the rooms allotted. I drop sofia in front of her room and tell her my room is just next door to hers so if she needs anything or want to say anything she knows where to go.

before going in her room she turn towards me and says,

"I am not a little baby anymore, I am someone people will fear" then gives me a cute growl and tries to scare me with claws she doesn't have.

we both laugh over it for a while then bid each other farewell and went into our rooms.

I enter and see my room decorated in classic black and white theme, my personal favourite. I notice some clothes neatly folded on the bed and a pair of black warm indoor slippers near the bed.

I enter the bathroom and look at myself in the huge mirror. My worn out grey sweatshirt which I changed into before going to my part time work and messy brown hair in a low messy pony. I remove my clothes and look at my body full of scars and wounds I received from those monsters.

The warm water from the shower goes down my body embracing it with warmth and my thoughts in peace just like the silent shower with only the sound of water filled in the room.

I get out of the room wearing the black Calvin Klein signature hoodie with white jeans and those black slippers and pick sofia, who's also in comfy clothes, up from her room and go towards the dining room with the maid.

Mother, Elisa and leonardo were already sitting and Alvoro arrived just after us. The food is served and everyone digs in. Sofia seems pretty excited full of energy while chatting with alvoro about something very childish, and I just eat in silence. Leonardo suddenly knocks on the table and all attention goes to him.

"Father and everyone else is going to arrive tomorrow morning, they still don't know about Ellenor's return, I want to keep it a surprise for them."

agh I need to do more hugs.. I am already tired by hearing of it.

hello my fellow readers. I am here with a new chapter again, hope you like it.
don't forget to comment and vote, see you next time 😊.