chapter 4

Aerial/ellenor pov:

Aerial/ellenor pov:

As soon as I open the door, I see the house in a complete mess. That's not even something to worry about but what I saw next, any normal human would be terrified. I see some men holding a gun over father's head and mother's body laying on the floor, beside him, drop dead with blood everywhere surrounding them and soon after, I hear a loud sound, fresh blood flowing everywhere in the room, father just got murdered, infront my eyes, I know I should be like "oh my god, someone just died" and "What is going to happen to me now?" but the only feeling I sense is that of relief, these two burden on the world are finally gone.

My legs suddenly move a centimeter and the loud creek of the floor is surrounding the room now. All attention is on me.

"portamela." (bring her to me)

"si signore" (yes sir)

Three of the men present suddenly run towards me.

Run, you stupid girl, RUN!!!

I quickly start to run, but where, I have no clue, I am just running. Suddenly someone grabs my wrists very tightly, it was one of the men, I punched him in the eyes as hard as I could, the grip loosened but it was too late, the other two had already grabbed both of my arms.

"let go of me right this instance you assholes or the consequences will not be so good"

I say in a deep voice which usually run shivers down people but who am I kidding here, five grown men, all carrying guns.

They drag me towards the one who killed father and pushed me on my knees.
My clothes are fully drenched in blood, not mine but the one on the floor, my parents.

"who are you"

he says while wiping the splattered blood off of his gun. Instead of giving a reply, I just glare towards him without a single fear in my eyes.

He looks into my eyes but the reaction I see was definitely not what I thought it would be, like yeah opal eyes are rare I suppose and I have seen a lot of surprised reactions but his is not the same. Rather than being surprised, he is shocked. He has a reaction like he saw a ghost.

He comes towards me while looking straight into my eyes with an expression of expecting something. Kneeling down towards me, he lifts my shirt enough to expose my flower shaped birthmark.

HEY that's so rude, get your hands off her

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME!"

And obviously he did not. Like what was I expecting. He takes a pic of my birth mark and eyes and sends them to someone. While everyone in the room has a reaction of utter disbelief, like what the hell is going on someone explain it to me.

10 minutes have already passed by since the time they saw my birth mark. The gun man, yeah the one who shot father, he talked with someone on call, came back and ordered his men to free me on condition I don't shout or fight them or try to escape, I agreed cause man my hands started to hurt bad, they confiscated my phone for 'just in case' case. Each one of them one by one introduced themselves to me. The gun man, apparently his name is Jason and he's their group leader. They just told me few details about themselves.

They made me sit on the sofa and ordered some food for us all, obviously didn't let the delivery guy enter the house. Everything is suddenly so peaceful, after the call Jason made, their attitude suddenly changed towards me, from death stare to treating me so respectfully, this is too suspicious. *yawn* but why am I suddenly so sleepy, I am just going to lie down for just 5 min....

Hey there, how y'all doing today, I hope you had/will have a great day today as well, smile here with another chapter. Omg aerial parents are unalive-ed, will she be alright? Who are these men and what is their reason for unalive-ing her parents. What is going to happen from now on? Will there be new questions arising or solution for the past mysteries will be found? I guess that's for the future chapters.

See you in the next chapter, thank you for reading, don't forget to comment and vote, bye for now 😊