chapter 2

Adriana pov:

Adriana pov:

Its almost time for the first lecture. When is munchkin going to be here. Did she get caught by her parents today? Do I need to go help her? I am really worried

"RIA, I am here"

"MUNCHKIN! Why were you late today? I was so worried. I thought you got caught or something"

*smile* "sorry to make you worry Ria.. I almost got caught but managed to escape thankfully. Well anyways Its time for first lecture, lets go"

This girl!!!

Shell be the death of me for sure. But its relief shes okay.

I am Adriana, munchkins bestfriend.

I met her 9 years ago, when I moved to this town with my mother after her divorce.

Apparently, my mum used to live here as a child but had to move out due to job transfer.

Their were not many people living here at that time.There were only few kids and none of my age except Aerial.

She was not very friendly at first and everyone seemed kind of scared of her, well thats her aura I guess, but to me she just looked like someone I wont regret becoming friends with, so relying on my pure instincts, I decided to befriend her. She was very cold to me too at first but I never left her side.

There were times I thought I might be just annoying her and got dejected but surprisingly she showed a teeny tiny amount of warmth towards me and never made me lose hope, she just had a hard time in showing her emotions or so I thought to never let myself be overpowered with negativity and soon she fully opened up to me too and we became inseparable and after mums accident 2 years ago shes the only person I rely on here.

"RIA, I forgot to bring my textbook, share with me."

"HUH! What"

"Share your textbook with me, I forgot to bring"

"Oh alright, here you go"

"What are you thinking about so deeply?"

"Nothing Nothing"

"..... Alright, share with me if anything is troubling you babes, I am always here"

"Okay Okay now focus on class"

"yes yes"

*BELL RINGING*

"That was todays last class for me, what about you?"

"Yeah, same here"

"Nice"

"So, what should we do now?"

"Hmm we still have time before we need to go to the café for work so wanna walk in the park for a bit?"

"Alright"

"Hehe the one who reaches in the end is the ugly potato NOW RUNNN'

"HEYY wait for me"

*Breathing heavily*

"yayyy, I won, now whos the ugly potato."

I turn around towards munchkin. WOW! The sun rays shining behind her as her silky brownish golden hair flow without a care in the world, her sparkling opal eyes, the most wonderous ones I have ever seen, the ones that will shine even in the darkest moments. I am amazed. by this scene by this girl... becoming her friend was the best thing which happened in my life.

She looks into my eyes and smiles while extending her hand towards me. I, with a soft smile, held her hand as we start walking in the park while giggling and talking stupid things.

"Hey, its time to go to the café."

"Alright, lets go."

Hey, smile here greets yall, WOW such a beautiful bond between our munchkin and ria. Lets hope it lasts forever.

Well things have been a little too peaceful here for aerial for now.

Calmness before a storm they say

Hmm lets see what storm awaits aerial.

Thank you for reading, dont forget to comment and vote, see you in the next chapter 😊