tease (requested)

"Do you have to go?" Yuqi pouted from the bed. "I don't want you to. I'd much rather you stay home with me."

"I know, baby. But I didn't expect for you to have the evening off today so I made plans with my friends." You said from inside the bathroom.

"I understand. Will you be home early?"

"I'll only be gone for a couple of hours, I promise." You said as you finished getting ready.

"Okay." She said.

You didn't have to see her face at that moment to know that she was smiling from ear to ear over your response.

"Baby, can you do me a favor?"

"Of course, my love. Anything." She said.

"I got a new outfit for this evening. Will you tell me if it looks good?"

"Absolutely." She spoke and watched the bathroom door open a second later before you stepped out.

And her jaw hit the floor as soon as she saw you.

"Whoa..." She spoke quietly, her heart beginning to race. "You look so hot, baby."

"You think so?" You asked as you spun around.

Your outfit was quite revealing with a lot of skin showing and it was driving Yuqi wild.

"Yeah, baby." She said. "You look so good."

She reached out for you and you happily crawled onto the bed, letting her pull you onto her lap as her hands began to wander across your body.

"Are you sure you can't stay?" She asked as she started to kiss your neck. "I know you want to hang out with your friends but I could think of better things we can do."

You couldn't help but giggle and close your eyes as you melted into her touch and her kisses.

"Because as sexy as you look in this outfit, and believe me, baby girl, you look so sexy, I think it would look even better on the floor."

You smiled a little before you put your lips on hers, pulling her in for a passionate kiss.

"You look so good, baby. I can't even express how much I want you right now."

"I want you too, baby." You said against her lips as she started to slip her fingers under your outfit, touching your skin with shaky fingers.

But just a second later, you pulled away.

"Babe," She whined. "Please, don't go."

"My friends will be here any second, Yuqi," You chuckled as she tried to pull you back into her arms.

You let her kiss you again, her lips moving against yours in a needy manner.

She was desperate for you, so obsessed with how good you looked in your revealing outfit.

And she thought she had you as you began to melt into her again, only to jump at the sound of a car horn beeping outside.

"No," She whined as you pulled away.

You pecked her lips a couple of times before you got out of bed and grabbed your things.

"I won't be gone too long, I promise."

She pouted so you gave her one more kiss.

"You're such a tease. Wearing that sexy outfit only to leave me hanging." She said.

"Look forward to me coming home, baby. I'll be back before you know it." You winked.

"And when you get here, you're all mine!" She called out as you left the room before she laid back on the bed and bit her lip, so excited for you to return home.