she has to leave for tour (requested)

Standing in the airport, you clung to Yuqi as if your life depended on it.

You don't care about the fans and the paparazzi that are across the airport snapping pictures and taking videos of these moments with your girlfriend.

All you care about is her.

She laid her head on yours and rubbed your back comfortingly as you hugged her tighter than you ever had before.

You and Yuqi have been together for a few months now and you knew this day was bound to come sooner or later because of the life she lives.

But it was still hard nonetheless.

She's leaving for tour today for the next few months.

She and the girls will be traveling all over the world as they go to some of their favorite cities and countries as well as to a few places that they haven't gone before.

You're so excited for Yuqi, you truly are, because you know she loves touring and you know she's excited to go to all of these places.

But there's no denying that you're both feeling crushed about having to be apart for a while and having to say goodbye soon.

"It's just a few months, baby." She said as she kissed your head. "It'll be over before you know it and I'll be home again."

"Yeah but... I'm going to miss you." You said as you lifted your head to look at her.

"I'm going to miss you too, baby." She said as she tried not to tear up.

This is the hard part of her life; having to leave for so long, to go far away from her family and friends.

Before she met you, she didn't have someone she was so in love with and she didn't have someone she'd miss to this extent.

But you've changed her life and she's fallen head over heels in love with you and she can't fathom how hard it'll be to be away from you, the love of her life, for so long.

"We'll talk every single day. I'll call you, Facetime you, and text you every chance I get. And if you get anxious, if you miss me too much, if you can't sleep, or if you just need to hear my voice, you call me. If you ever can't get ahold of me, call the girls and they'll get me."

"What about the time differences?"

"Screw those. It could be three a.m. and you can still call me for whatever reason, okay? I promise I'll answer, no matter what."

You nodded as you sniffled.

"It's going to be okay, I promise. We'll be fine. We're going to make it through this and when I get home, we're going to spend every single second together for weeks straight."

You chuckled tearfully but happily.

"Okay."

She smiled as she cupped your cheek in her hand and she leaned in, giving you the sweetest and longest kiss you've ever had.

Neither of you wanted to pull away.

You wanted to freeze time and just stay like this with her for as long as you could.

But... the moment had to end sooner or later.

"Yuqi," Soyeon quietly spoke, making Yuqi slowly pull away from your lips. "We have to get going. I'm sorry."

"Okay."

You started to tear up again so Yuqi pulled you into her arms and held you tight.

"I promise it won't be that long, okay? I'm going to be back so soon, I promise. I love you more than anything in the whole world."

She wiped your eyes and gave you a few quick kisses before you pulled away.

"I love you too."

She held your hand until she had no choice but to let it go.

And you watched her board the plane and stared out the window through the blur of your tears as it took off, hoping she was right and that time would fly by so she could be by your side again in no time.