Let Me Know

Sophia Speaks!

 𝙄'𝙢 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙡𝙚𝙨. 

I've always loved the Yankees and I'm just deciding to fulfill my fantasies as well as others along the way by posting this. I will write about a lot of players that I have been crushing on recently. Some more than others! I will except request. I may write about players that were previously on the team depending on requests. 

What to expect:

1.) I don't have a posting schedule! If I post enjoy it! Please be patient I have a life and this book isn't my life.

2.) I don't write smut, please except that, I may or may not in the future but I don't right now so deal with it in the best way you can.

3.) This is an X Reader book so no faceclaims, I don't enjoy ocs or faceclaims when I'm trying to read in my point of view so I hope that you enjoy it as much as I do.

4.) Like I said before, request are available! I write about every player even if I don't really like em in that way. I just enjoy writing scenarios, I don't really care the person.

5.) I can write angst and fluff or whatever else so there may be trigger warnings in some chapters! If you cannot handle that I suggest clicking off the chapter and pressing on another.

This is kind of the end. I don't know if I'll add more later so the list might go on! Please enjoy the book and vote if you enjoy and add to reading lists. Send in requests whenever, I'll get to you when I can!! Love you!!