𝘈𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘺 𝘝𝘰𝘭𝘱𝘊 | 𝘐 𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘊 𝘠𝘰𝘶

Desc: Volpe likes you but doesn't know how to tell you but tells his friends instead, but you overhear the conversation.

Requested: al3xturnerssbignose

------

I've always had an attraction towards Anthony but he only thinks of me as a friend. I spend damn near all my time with him. We just hang out most of the time but i really think he's blind because there's no way he doesn't know I have feelings for him. 

Anthony is heading over right now, as i invited him over to just hang out. He assured that he would be over after he left the gym. I continued the tidying up before he arrived. When I was finished, as if on cue there was a knock at the door.

I practically pranced to the door, placing my hand and twisting the doorknob. Anthony's big whole-hearted smile plastered on his face. He stepped towards me, motioning for a hug. I immediately jumped into his arms, taking in his scent. I slightly pulled away, not wanting for the hug to last too long as it would make everything awkward.

I stepped to the side to let him inside the apartment completely, as he entered I shut the door behind him. "How was the gym?" I asked, not caring at all yet wanting to hear his husky voice, as he always sounded after the gym.

"It was good, I just did legs today so i'm a little sore." I smirked in my head, as I was about to make an inappropriate remark his phone rang. "Fuck, give me a minute it's Austin." I just nodded, bothered slightly.

I heard Anthony's voice slightly as he stood 10 feet away from me in the dining room. "Yeah, no I'm at her house right now, I could ask her. Alright, I'll let you know." My eyebrows rose, i assumed he was taking about me, obviously, he's in my house.

He retreated back to the couch, "Hey, it was Austin, he asked if i wanted to go to dinner but i said I wouldn't go because i'm with you," I smiled, and felt the heat rise to my cheeks. It really shows how much he cares, that he would turn down his friend to hang out with me. "but Austin said you're also invited if you want to come."

"Of course I'll go!" I grinned, facing him. "Good, i'll let Aus know we're on our way."

———

We eventually arrived to the restaurant, greeting Austin. A partly he was just bored and wanted to hang out too. We ordered our appetizers and drinks before i felt the urge to use the restroom. "I'll be right back. I'm gonna go to the bathroom, you know what I want right? Can you order for me if the waiter comes back?" Anthony nodded, "Sure, don't worry about it." I smiled before walking away. 

I make my way back to our table, coming into ear shot of the conversation of Austin and Anthony. "Yeah man, I spend a lot of time other her and I really like her. I want to tell her I really do but I don't think the feelings mutual. She really treats me like a friend." My eyes widen extremely, I am one hundred percent sure Anthony is talking about me. Austin notices me behind Anthony so he just stays quiet.

I am quite frankly screaming inside but i walk to my seat casually as if i heard nothing, i don't think i was meant to hear that and i didn't want to embarrass Anthony or have him confess his feeling in front of his friend.

"Hey, did you guys order yet?" I ask as I sat back down, next to Anthony. I could see the very visible hint of pink in his cheeks. I made eye contact with Austin who had a a very casual shit-eating grin on his face. The tension was thick, thank god for Austin though.

"Yeah, the apps should be out shortly, we were told." Anthony nodded, agreeing with Austin. I slowly sipped my Dr. Pepper, still feeling the awkwardness. I decided it was my turn to speak, "How's spring training going?" I could see Anthony light up physically. "It's good, I'm doing good with BP and I'm really confident in my swinging ability. Still doing some things and trying out some bats with Victus but everything should be in order for opening day." 

The focus on what he was talking about was visible on his face. Thank the good lord for baseball.

———

Anthony drove us back to my apartment. I figured this would be a good time for us to talk about what he and austin were talking about. "Anthony?" "Yeah, what's up?" 

"I'm gonna be really discreet about this but when i was walking back to our table, I heard you and Austin. You were talking about something and from the way you were talking and from what you were saying, I could only believe the girl you were talking about is me." I finally turned my head to look at Anthony. His face was stern, eyes still on the road. 

"I was talking about you. I like you and I thought I made it obvious by spending a lot of time with you but you weren't really picking up on anything and I just didn't know how to bring it up or talk to you about it but I like you." 

"I like you too." It was simply all I could muster but i had to let him know. A smile present on my face. "That's good, that's really great I was hoping you would say that." I turned to look at him once more, a smile now on his face. By the tone in his voice it sounded though as relief. 

"Great so now that that's out there, can I be your boyfriend?" I felt my heart fill with beyond love for this man. He is so perfect. "Of course you can!" 

I felt his hand reach for mine on my thigh, interlocking his fingers with mine. "So I can do this now." He looked at me with a smug smile on his face at the red light. "Whatever you want." I smiled back at him, leaning over to kiss his cheek.

———

SOPHIA SPEAKSS!!!!

OMFG I HAVENT UPDATED IN SO LONG ITS CRAZY. 😛😛

This was so rushed because SOMEONE was really begging for a chapter so here is this terrible shit i scraped up some how 😭😭😭

no proofread cus that's for the weak.

I still won't be updating till june, i want to have a few chapters made before i start publishing again and i dry out if ideas so like PLEASE SEND IN REQUEST IM BEGGING 🙏 

other than that the yanks have started off this series beautifully like i said they would FR Anthony Volpe is doing so beautiful that he needed a chapter made asap sooo. said it before and i'll say it again, the yanks are making it to the postseason then to the WS MARK MY WORDS

ANywayssss LOVE YOUUU 😘😘

for lottie <3: 

Ill be waiting for my glue song update 😘