𝘑𝘶𝘢𝘯 𝘚𝘰𝘵𝘰 | 𝘔𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘢 𝘊𝘪𝘳𝘤𝘶𝘴

Desc: Just an imagine of being part of Yes Network's media team and taking a liking to Juanita.

———

My liking for Juan Soto started in the spring of 2023, the year I began doing post-game interviews for the Yankees. I speculated Juan liked me back, he practically eye-fucked me when I was on the field while talking to some players and camera crews. 

Let's just say I went back to New York the next day, satisfied. I never thought it would be a problem then because Juan was on a whole other team, across the damn country. Because the universe hates me, although really great for the team, terrible for me,

'JUAN SOTO TO THE YANKS!'.

fuck.

Come spring training, pulling the reports down in Tampa, Juan somehow obtains my number, and invites me to coffee? The message was startling, but I agreed nonetheless. I assumed he wanted to talk about what went on last year and how it probably shouldn't happen again this year, because he's on the team now.

I woke up early today just to get ready for this meeting? date? This coffee I was going to have with Juan. He told me to meet him at a small cafe down the street from my condo in Tampa. I walked there as it was not far. I entered the cafe to the smell of freshly brewed coffee. I sat down at a table by a window towards the entrance of the small shop. I took my phone out from my purse and texted Juan that I had arrived at the location. He texted me back shortly after saying he's not far.

Just then a waiter came by, I order an ice tea and as the waitress walked away, Juan walked in. He walked toward the table with a smile, I stood up and did the same, reaching out my arms for a hug. We embraced slowly, smelling the fragrance lingering off of him. I pulled away from the hug and sat back down. We made small talk for a few minutes before Juan spoke up again,

"I wanted to talk to you about what happened when we were in San Diego last year,". My smiled turned down a little, tight lipped. I saw this coming from a mile away.

"I don't regret anything we did, I just wish I could've got to know you better, because I do like you. I wanna take you out. Formally. Although it was pleasurable, it was inappropriate of me to do something like that and not talk to you afterwards."

The corners of my lips turned up at his words again, the speech in my throat stuck and I can feel the immediate heat rising to my cheeks, a dark shade of pink my face began to turn. I opened my mouth to speak but Juan beat me to it.

"It would mean a lot to me if you would go out with me, maybe after practice tomorrow? Does that sound good?" I nodded my head eagerly,

"Yeah, yeah that sounds perfect." It was all I could muster quietly, my voice dry and weak. It was probably the power his presence had over me. 

Juan and I continued entertaining a conversation but unfortunately so, I was called by a friend, asking for a favor. I hung up the phone and looked back to Juan, "Sorry about that, but I have to go, it's an emergency.", I frowned at Juan slightly, his expression matching mine briefly.

"You're fine, really. I should get going to, I'm gonna head to the gym later." I smirked slightly, gotta keep up the physique. I giggled mentally. I outstretched my arms once again, this time his arms engulfing me completely.

The hug lasted a minute of two before he finally pulled away from the bear hug. "I'll see you tomorrow yeah?" He questioned, I nodded as he opened the door for me, waking outside together. We waved each other off before parting ways.

I think my small fling with Juan Soto is starting to evolve in something more. Something more like able than the last. The smile he left on my face could not be wiped off for the rest of the day.

SOPHIA SPEAKSSS!!!

HEYYY, ik i said i wasn't gonna update and i really wasn't but like me and this VERY SPECIFIC SOMEONE have made a deal so now bc they update consistently so do i ig. IDK i probably won't keep up to her pace fr but im trying 😭😭😭

wtf was todays game, cmon now the marlins? that's an embarrassing one, that one. i'm so fucking tired also i love anthony volpe he's so fucking sexy it's actually crazy, that one. i'm gonna go to bed SOOOO GNNN 

ANywayysssss LOOOOVVEEEEE YOUUUU!!!

for lottie <3: 

i can't do this anymore 😭😭😭