𝘎𝘭𝘦𝘺𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘴 | 𝘐 𝘊𝘢𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘦 𝘠𝘰𝘶

Desc: 

requested by -cleveland

Song: I Can See You - Taylor Swift

------

"You brush past me in the hallway and you don't think, I can see you, do ya?"

I walk down the stadium doing some rounds before the game starts and I have to get to the dugout. As the song rings in my ears I hear a soft chime, indicating I got a text.

"I've been watching you for ages, and I spend time trying not to feel it."

I take my phone out of my pocket to check my text. It was a text from Gleyber. My stomach churned at the notification and more when I read the text.

Gleyber😋🤍

                        Meet me in the dugout, now.

  On my way!                                                    

---

"But what would you do if I went to touch you now? What would you do if they ever found us out?"

I walked towards the clubhouse nervous to enter the dugout. Me and Gleyber have been hooking up recently which is completely against team rules. As I could lose my job, we kept it on the low. 

I walked as slow as possible. I wondered if we were gonna talk or he was just calling me to hook up in the dugout. Which wouldn't be the first time.

"What would you do if we never made a sound? 'Cause I see you waiting down the hall from me."

I was only down the hall from the clubhouse and when I finally made it to the door a few players exited the room. Most greeted me as I walked in. I sat in the clubhouse and conversed with a few players, trying to stall my entrance into the dugout.

"I can see you up against the wall with me, and what would you do, baby, if you only knew?"

The lyrics continued, I picked up on the fact that I related to this song in many ways because of my situation with Gleyber. We are supposed to be professional but yet were involved with each other in a way we shouldn't be.

I caught delayed feelings for Gleyber in between our casual hookups but I couldn't tell him that. It would only make the situation more awkward than it already was. It was hard seeing Gleyber and not thinking about the numerous things we did with each other in our late nights.

"That I can see you."

I finally ditched my conversation and walked up into the dugout. I spotted Gleyber nowhere so I figured he was on his way since he told me to meet him. I sat on the bench and continued listening to the song.

"And we kept everything professional but something's changed, it's something I like."

"They keep watchful eyes on us so it's best if we move fast and keep quiet."

When me and Gleyber first met I was attracted to him, but more so his appearance. When Gleyber and I became closer and got involved with each other some teammates questioned our relationship.