𝘎𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘰 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘰𝘯 | 𝘒𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘥𝘪𝘰𝘵

(TW: toxic relationship)

Desc: You and Giancarlo understand and deny the fact that you two are not healthy for each other.

------

I stared at the man I love in the eyes, my eyes pooling with tears as I can already feel the extreme fight coming our way. "Seriously? WHY WITH HIM?" Giancarlo said, his voice getting progressively louder. 

Giancarlo walked into the living room of our home to find me and my best friend, Ian napping on the coach. Ian's head resting on my thigh, my legs off the coach but upper body on the coach.

I told Ian he should leave as Giancarlo woke us up with a loud cough and a followed scoff. "Baby, it wasn't what it looks like, i swear. We came home from the mall and we took a nap, that was it." 

I tried reassuring Giancarlo multiple times before that me and Ian are just friends and nothing more. "HOW COULD I POSSIBLY BELIEVE YOU WHEN THIS ISN'T THE FIRST TIME I'VE CAUGHT YOU LIKE THIS?!" Giancarlo now screaming as the first solid tear rolled down my cheek. 

I looked him in the eye once more before I finally spoke, 

"You know what? I'm done, I don't know how many times I'm gonna have to tell you but I'm SICK of having to repeat myself over and over and over again. What the hell is gonna make you understand? You just can't get it through that thick skull of yours. Me and Ian are just BEST friends, we have been since the sixth grade, if something were to even happen between us, it would have happened by now, I would have left you by now since there would be no reason for me to stick around, but guess what i'm still here, here for you. Why can't you understand that I just want you?" 

I finally gave myself the opportunity to breathe and wiped the fallen tears from my face before I looked to Giancarlo to see his mouth agape and with glossy eyes. It wholeheartedly killed me to see him like that. I would want nothing more than to wrap my arms around his tall figure but I also can't help but remember the amount of jealousy that he withholds.

Giancarlo pulled his lips together, forming them into a thin line, he closed his eyes and inhaled softly before he opened his eyes and mouth back up again to speak. "I love you." I looked at him with a confused expression. 

"That's it? That's all you have to say? 'I love you'" I mocked him. "Do you think that makes our situation better? Do you think that wipes away all you've said and insisted about me and Ian? I truly mean it when I say I'm done. i can't keep up with your jealousy, it's too much."

"Oh c'mon, give me a break. What else could a man possibly think when he sees the absolute love of his life snuggled up with another man on their couch in their house, that they bought together." Giancarlo spoke softly as he continued, 

"I love you, I mean it and I stand by it. I can't help that I love you so much that i don't want to see you with anybody else but me. It hurts me, it pains me to see you happy with someone that is not me because I love you and I want you all to me." he spoke quietly as he inched toward me cautiously, reaching out his hands to place on my waist. My hands grabbing a hold of his forearms.

"I love you too, more than anything but I need you to understand that I would never even imagine being with another man or a life without you. Especially with Ian, that would be excruciatingly disgusting." I smiled as I placed my head on his chest.

"I promise I won't jump to conclusions anymore and I'll try and tone down my jealousy a bit. I know it can get out of hand, sometimes." Giancarlo spoke before landing a small kiss on my head.

"Sometimes?" i muttered as I looked back up at him. He nodded but still grinned cheekily. "Yeah, sometimes." "Whatever now shut up and kiss me idiot.

Giancarlo did as told, picking me up and supporting me from under my thighs as I jumped. He connected our lips, moving them in perfect harmony together.

------

SOPHIA SPEAKS!!

Hey! I kinda said I wouldn't be posting on weekends unless I felt like it and I had a shitty day today so i felt like it. life's been kinda angst-y so i wrote angst ig. ANYWAYS LOVE YOUUUUUU!!!!!