𝘈𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘯 𝘑𝘶𝘥𝘨𝘦 | 𝘋𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘬 𝘚𝘭𝘶𝘳𝘴

Desc: Just an imagine about Aaron being drunk and innocently complimenting you!

------

I stared at Aaron across the room as I continued my conversation with Emily, Anthony Rizzo's wife. Aaron misses being on the field but he doesn't hate the parties he has the opportunity to go to off the field. 

He was on his third beer which is more than he would have drank when he was playing. Although he isn't playing right now he still has to take care of his body as a major league baseball player should.

I was only a quarter into my jack and coke but Aaron seemed like he was nearing his fourth beer. I excused myself from my conversation and walked towards Aaron. As soon as he saw me nearing him, he immediately announced my presence.  

"BABE!" Everyone he was around had their eyes fixed on me. He extended his hand out, which I took. He pulled me in and wrapped his arm around my waist entirely. He bent down just above my ear as everyone went back to their separate conversations. 

"I missed you" I felt his hot breath on the back of my neck. "You look so pretty. You should kiss me." I looked up at him. "I will as soon as you put that beer down." He didn't hesitate to put the beer back down on the table and bring his cold hand that was holding the beer to my chin. 

He tilted my head up for easy access to my lips and he bent down. He placed his lips softly against mine, slowly deepening the kiss. I placed my hand gently on his neck, as he shuddered at the movement. We both pulled away. He moved towards my ear once again. "I want to go home." I smiled, kissing his cheek.

"We can go home. I'll take you home, let's go." 

I took his hand and intertwined his fingers with mine. We said our goodbyes to everyone and finally left the scene. 

"I love you, you're so hot. I missed you when you weren't next to me, you should've come to talk to me sooner. All I could do was look at you. Looking so pretty. Not to mention the other guys looking at you, like don't they know you're taken, by me."

He continued rambling, slurring his words out but in the dearest way. "You're so beautiful, we should have kids. Imagine what our kids would look like. I wish they'd look just like you. They'd look so cute."

I smiled at his words. Kids with Aaron would sound like a blessing. 

"Yeah, kids would sound great. I'd make them mini baseball players or softball players or any other sport for that matter. If we really want kids we should get on it right now. Baby, do you want kids?"

He questioned me, finally noticing my silence. I squeezed his hand. "Of course I do, with you. Without question I do."

"Great, then we should definitely get on it. Why did we park so far?" He whined loudly, throwing his head back. I laughed slightly, looking up at him. 

"How are we supposed to have kids if you still act like one?" I looked up at him. He had a confused expression on his face. "I do not. I'm a grown man." "Mhm, a grown man that still acts like a little kid."

"No I don't, I'll show you when we get home. I am a grown man." He tried defending himself but he seemed pretty much defeated. We finally arrived at the car. I got into the driver's seat and Aaron sat in the passenger seat.

When we finally got home, Aaron was eager to get me out of the car first. When he did he opened my door and helped me out. When I placed my feet on the ground I was immediately swept off of them.

He shut the car door closed and opened the door from the garage into the house. He finally made it to our bedside, where he placed me on the bed. 

"Y'know, I'm kinda tired. I think we should get some sleep."

"Yeah, I agree. Especially the way you've been drinking tonight."

He just nodded while throwing off his shirt and pants. He finally turned to me, still sitting on the bed. He unzipped my dress and slipped it out, under me. I slipped under the bed sheets before Aaron slipped into them next to me. We both got comfortable in each other's arms. 

I kissed his cheek one final time before falling asleep.

------

SOPHIA SPEAKS!!!

HEy, sorry I haven't been posting as frequently but I have a lot of stuff to do. I've been going to some little league games and they don't end till late so yeah. ALso I've been doing some cleaning in my room because there is a party I want to go to on saturday but my room and house have to be cleaned in order for me to leave. ANywayssss LOVEEE YOUUU.