𝘈𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘺 𝘝𝘰𝘭𝘱𝘦 | 𝘌𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘺 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴

Desc: Just an imagine about waking up next to Volpe!

------

I hear my soft alarm coming from my phone on my nightstand. I quickly turned to shut it off and turn to my side to make sure Anthony was still asleep. As I anticipated, I could see the slow rises of his chest as he inhaled and exhaled out. I smiled still feeling his arm around my waist as I sat up.

I scrolled through my phone a bit before my eyes grew heavy again. I set my phone aside and slipped back into my spot next to Anthony. His grip tightened around my waist as he felt me shift, I placed my hand on his. My eyes fully closed, last thing i saw being Anthony's neck, down to his chest.

------

My eyes fluttered open softly as I no longer felt a hand under mine and a grip around my waist. I turned over looking at Anthony's side of the bed. Seeing him sat on the edge of the bed, watching him face the skyline of New York, his bare back facing me. 

I got up, my knees on the mattress. I scooted over to Anthony, wrapping my arms around his neck, placing my head on his shoulder. I placed a soft kiss on his collarbone, in doing so, he kissed my cheek my neck still bent down. I smiled up at him, a sly grin on his face. 

"Hi." he smiled down at me, his hands coming to reach mine. He took my right hand and kissed it, intertwining our fingers. "Good morning!" I muttered brightly, lips still against his soft skin.  I raised my head and took my hands back.

I placed my hands on his broad shoulders, with a hint of pressure. I think he needs a good massage after the matter of games he's been playing.

My thumbs rubbing in small circles on his upper back, earning a small moan from Anthony. My hands lowered, as the pressure I set on him increased. I raised my hands back to his neck massaging out any knots or kinks my fingers found their way through. As my hands made their way to his left shoulder, massaging the pressure point, Anthony let out multiple groans. 

"Right there." he said letting me know I was doing a good job. I did the same with his right shoulder, when i finished I placed both hands on each of his shoulders and kissed the top of his head. "Thank you, that was much needed and helped a lot." he turned his head, grabbing my arms as he laid on top of me. 

His back against my stomach and his head on my chest. His feet were still on the floor as I wrapped my legs around his stomach. "I love you." I murmured softly as he traced small shapes into my thigh. "I love you too, baby." he whispered loud enough for me to hear.

SOPHIA SPEAKS!!

Hey, ik today's chapter was short but that's because i didn't start typing it out ahead of time. also i am gonna start doing more players but i started plotting this in my head while i was watching the game today and saw Volpe. kinda mad they lost to the cubs and the depressing score yesterday but just a rough patch they have to get through ig. ANYWAYS LOVE YOUUUU!!!!