𝘎𝘭𝘦𝘺𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘴 | 𝘋𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘦

Desc: Just a cute little date Gleyber wanted to take you on!

------

I sat at my vanity applying my mascara, looking at my reflection in the mirror as a tall figure appears behind me. I feel Gleyber's cold hands on my shoulders falling to my chest, then raising his hands to my neck; making my head tilt back to look up at him.

 I smiled up at him, looking at the grin growing on his face as I grabbed the back of his neck to pull him down. I pecked his lips once before letting go and looking back at the mirror.

"¿Como estas, Mi amor?" (How are you, my love?) I spoke, continuing with my lip liner. He smiles fully, his hands still around my neck. "Good, I'm good. Just waiting on you, do you think i'll have to push our reservations." He joked. 

"No, I'm just about done." I said as I stood up. I turned to face him. A bright smile across my face. He dropped his hands to mine, holding my hands in his. He kissed my forehead as i let go of his hands to reach for my heels as i sat down once again.

------

We finally sat down after arriving at the restaurant. "Anything I can start you off with? Appetizers, drinks?" the waiter asked politely. "No appetizers, just drinks and I think we're about ready to order." Gleyber spoke, dropping his menu back on the table. We've been to this restaurant multiple times before, we knew what we were gonna order ahead of time.

We ordered and the waiter walked off. "So how has practice been? I know you don't like spring training by yourself." I asked Gleyber wholeheartedly. He smiled but I could see right through him. He didn't like training before spring training officially started, he didn't like the fact that it was just him and his trainer. He enjoyed practicing with the team.

"It's been good. I don't really enjoy being alone but it won't be long till spring training so I'll be fine till then." He said with a small but still excited tone. We were still in late January and spring training games didn't start till mid-february. 

"Spring training starts on February 17th no? Do you know who you'll be playing first?" I asked him, genuinely curious.

"No, it does start then but the managers haven't told us our game schedules, we're gonna need them soon though, were not far from then." I nodded slightly, letting him know i was listening as I took a sip of my ice water. The waiter brought us our drinks soon after the training conversation, as we switched topics.

We spoke for a while before Gleyber excused himself to go to the bathroom. He didn't take too long but by the time he was back our food had arrived only minutes after he left.

As we ate we continued to talk about what games i would attend when they were traveling. We finally decided that I would go to almost every home game of the season and other games on the east coast. Every now and then travel to other regions and coasts.

------

After dinner, we finally made it home after a stop for a mcflurry I was craving. I smiled as i sat down on the couch, looking up at Gleyber. A toothy smile on his face as he sat down diagonal from me on the lovers seat. He picked up my foot from my ankle and began undoing the strap of my heel.  Once he undid the strap he slowly pulled out my foot from the heel and set my foot down. He then picked up my other foot, doing the same gesture as before.

He set my heels on the floor, standing up and sitting down next to me. He laid his head against my shoulder, snaking an arm around my back and the other on the front side of my waist. 

I smiled truly content on how our night was ending. As I was about to offer him some ice cream, I heard a small snore. I set the ice cream down on the small coffee table beside me and reached for the remote. I turned on the tv as my other settled over Gleyber's shoulder.

SOPHIA SPEAKS!!

I'm kinda proud of this imagine, i think it's very cute but WTF was the score of todays game??? REALLY 14-1. THAT LOSS IS DEVASTATING. 

I'm crying, we should NOT be losing to baltimore there like mid. Not the best but not the worst but the Yankees are definitely better. ANyways hope you enjoy this GT imagine. took me a long time cus y'know, writers block and all. Hope the yankees do better tomorrow.