𝘎𝘭𝘦𝘺𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘴 | 𝘉𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦

Desc: Just an imagine of you and Gleyber pretending to hate each other while being in love with each other. 

Request by: UrMomDotCom113 <3

------

I spit out the sunflower seed shell onto the gravel in front of the dugout. Gleyber was up-batting and the count was full. He popped up a foul, the catcher all the way back, the ball was caught. I sighed and took another handful of sunflower seeds.

Gleyber walked down Boone's signature steps, putting his gloves in his back pocket.

"Nice out there, Torres. Keep up the good work!" I said sarcastically. I flashed him a smile and a wink while he sat on the bench and groaned. I swear I saw the smallest of grins on his face for a second.

"Shut up." I turned back, facing the field as I heard his remark. I looked at Judge standing next to me, sending me a smirk of encouragement to keep annoying Gleyber. 

"Yeah whatever, maybe if you didn't suck so much we would be winning. And your buddy Stanton over there isn't helping." I said, pointing at Giancarlo as he walked back to the dugout after three strikes.

He rolled his eyes and indulged in a conversation with higgy. I stayed focused on the game again as Mckinney stood in his stance. "So what's your problem with Torres?" I heard Aaron's voice beside me.

"I don't have a problem with Torres, Torres has a problem with me and I just like to piss him off. The same way I like to piss Booney off but with a bit more passion. He hates me and the feeling is mutual." Aaron nodded his head slowly, eyeing Rizzo behind me. 

"I don't know, seems much more like love taps if you ask me." Anthony shrugged his shoulders. I eyed him up and down with a disgusted expression on my face.

"Rizz, I have no idea what world you live in, you're like an old man. Maybe your eyesight is worsening. Why don't you go strikeout again?" I might have beat around the bush but I needed the subject to change.

"I can't. I'm concussed, remember?" Rizzo said, pouting.

"it's only post concussion syndrome, you'll live."

I walked away from both Judge and Rizzo and down into the clubhouse steps. I walked into my office and pretended to be busy as I heard cleats walking down the steps of the dugout. I knew the cleats were Gleybers but my heart raced at the sound of the steps. 

I began closing the blinds as his steps got closer to my office. I felt a large hand at my waist. Gleyber spun me to face him. He brought his hand to my chin, tilting my head up. He kissed my cheek. 

"You like making fun of me don't you?" He chuckled slightly. I smirked, "You know I do." I know my remark will get a reaction out of him.

I can feel him smile against my neck, it almost tickles but not as much as the trail of kisses he gives me up to my chin. He stops at my lips. Pressing a soft and gentle kiss on my lips. I then smiled too.

I deepened the kiss and Gleyber didn't pull away. His hands lowered dangerously while he pushed his body against mine. I whined against his lips, craving more of him.

"TORRES, you're up after LeMae-" The rookie stopped in his tracks. He thought his eyes deceived him but they didn't. He was seeing their assistant manager up against Gleyber Torres, literally against. No space, no gap whatsoever.