𝘈𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘯 𝘑𝘶𝘥𝘨𝘦 | 𝘎𝘳𝘦𝘺𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘺

Desc: Just an imagine of you and Aaron watching greys and being in pain and agony because of the characters most terrible decisions.

------

I laid my head on Aaron's lap as I groaned.

"Season ten Cristina is so fucking stupid. The audacity she has is beyond me. She basically told Mer she sucks and now she's fucking stealing her printer. I love her with all my heart but this bitch is pissing me off to no extent."

Aaron only chuckled at my mini rant. He grabbed the remote and pressed the option to continue the show as Netflix gave us the 'Are you still watching?' notification. 

"I also hate how she's so wrapped up in Owen still. Like girl, let him be, y'all are divorced. Also Callie and Arizona. Ugh, don't even get me started on Arizona. She can just go ahead and die."

Aaron only hummed until he heard me say Arizona. 

"I hate her so much too. I thought she was an ok person but then the plane crash, she lost her leg. Blah blah blah, she gets dragged in the shower. She blames Callie, she can definitely go ahead and die."

I looked up at him as he spoke. I love that he loved this show just as much as I do. Nothing is greater than spending my time with him and Greys for hours. Truly the best thing anyone can wish for is a Greys Anatomy obsessed boyfriend.

"Wow, I didn't think you were so opinionated on this show. You're a walking green flag, just marry me already."

I giggled at him jokingly. I only said it as a joke but Aaron apparently had different plans.

He stood up and placed my head on the couch gently. He jogged through the house to my office. He came back to the living room with a post-it and a pen. 

I smiled brightly and dug my face in my hands as I knew where this was going. I could practically feel my heart melt and evaporate. This man is gonna be the death of me.

I looked back at him with a grin on his face. 

"We vow to love each other, even when we hate each other. No running, ever. Nobody walks out, no matter what happens. Well take care of each other even when we are old and smelly and senile. This is forever." 

He said all the words so calmly. The words said by both Meredith Grey and Derek Shepherd. I scooted towards him and wrapped my arms around his neck. I pulled him in and connected our lips, such a delicate touch. When I pulled away I hugged Aaron immediately. 

"I was joking but this is much better than I could've ever imagined. You're truly the Derek to my Meredith. This is forever."

------

SOPHIA SPEAKS!!!

hey Ik I haven't updated in a while. I have a few drafts but they're kinda shitty so I really need requests please help me out. Also I just recently released a book. It's a Oswaldo Cabrera fanfic so go give that a read if you're interested. 

Ive been watching grey's like for a while then I stopped for like a year and now I'm back on that train so I just came up with this like twenty minutes ago. Also the personal opinions I gave the Mer and the reader are actually my personal opinions so bite me. I HATE ARIZONA. 

I'm an Alex and Mer duo defender for life.

Love the twisted sisters but Cristina annoyed me in season 10 

ANywayssssss LOVE YOUUUUUUUUU

EDIT: realized I said shoe instead of show so I fixed that lol.