𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚊 𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚋

"What's wrong?"

 "It's Astrid she's calling me," 

"Answer it, I'll keep quiet," Gillian nodded to her. 

"Hey," She answered the call.

"Soo, did you see them?" Astrid almost sounded excited. 

"You mean your posts you made?"

 "Yess! Don't worry no one from Lydia's group can see them so I'm not gonna get into trouble again."She giggled. 

"Yeah...um hey I need to go to bed," 

"Oh. No problem. Night night,"

 "Bye..."She hung up and looked at Lydia's face; it wasn't a frown, but Gillian could read her like a book. She moved closer to her and sat on her knees, bringing her into a hug. Lydia's arms wrapped around her once again. 

"I'll figure it out okay, I promise," She whispered to her. Lydia stayed silent. Gillian held her. She probably thought that she would never get another moment like this again. Lydia grabbed Gillian's leg and moved her so that she was straddling her. 

"Woah!"Gillian let go of her, "Lydia we can't-"Lydia covered her mouth with her hand. 

"Gillian I made a mistake. You've always been my first love and I've done things that have hurt you and I want to make it up to you. I love you Gillian," 

Her hand moved and held her cheek. Gillian bit her lip. She wasn't ready for a relationship. To be frank, she never was. But this was a total impulsive time for her. She quickly moved closer to Lydia, her arms going around her neck. 

"As long as there's change okay. I'm not going through the same shit I did before," 

"I promise you Gillian, things will be very different," Gillian smiled at her. 

"I'm waiting," She giggled. 

"For what?" 

"You really are blonde," She laughed before kissing her. They hadn't kissed in what felt like forever. They moved away from each other, both teens smiling from ear to ear. 

"There's one more thing I need from you," Lydia asked, Gillian titled her head to the side in curiosity. 

"I need what ever you're using to hurt yourself." Gillian reached into her pocket and took out a small broken razor. She handed it to Lydia. 

"Take care of yourself Gillian, I don't want to lose you just as I've gotten you back," Gillian pecked her on the cheek.

 "Trust me I'm not going anywhere,"

Lydia smiled before hugging her tightly, burying her face into Gillian's neck. 

"When are you going to head home? Doesn't your mum have security cameras or some shit," 

"Don't know, don't care. Right now, is about you." 

Gillian looked at her like a parent would look at a child whose done something wrong. 

"Lydia, it's 1:34am and you're in my bedroom, how are you going to explain that to your mu-"

Gillian was cut off by Lydia kissing her once again, instead of slow and sweet it was deep and passionate. 

"Let me worry about that," Lydia trailed kisses down her jaw and onto her neck. Gillian tilted her head back letting Lydia have more area to kiss. 

"Are you sure we should be doing this? I mean, we aren't together as such," Lydia bit down slightly on Gillian's neck.

 "Then maybe we should then, get back together I mean," Gillian's eyes widened. 

"Really?!" She quickly hugged Lydia tightly. 

"Of course, I love you and I will do whatever I can to make this work out," Lydia hugged her back. The two let go of each other. 

"Do you want me to get off you yet?" Gillian laughed, still straddling Lydia. 

"Nah, I like you like this," She smirked earning a playful shove from Gillian. 

"What? You think I'm kidding," Lydia said, before moving her hands to Gillian's hips. The two haven't had a moment like this in months. And when they did have these moments with each other; it would be unforgettable.

"You okay? We can stop if you don't want to do this,"Lydia said worried. 

"Please don't stop, I've missed this." Suddenly, Gillian's phone rang once again. They looked at each other, Gillian reached over and grabbed the phone, putting it on speaker.