𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎

"Not happening," Lydia suddenly appeared and pulled Gillian away from Clarissa, who was giggling.

"Teasing me again isn't going to make your situation better baby,"Lydia held her close and tightly.

"Yeah? Well why don't you sort it out then,"

"Right now?"

"If you want," Gillian leaned into her neck, her hot breath near Lydia'sear, "Let me see how badly you want me,"

Lydia gripped her waist tightly and moved her into the kitchen where no one was or would go.

"Jump up," Lydia said, getting Gillian to sit on the bench.

"Someone's desperate," Gillian giggled.

"Baby I really need you, please," Lydia whined.

"And why should I?" Gillian's arms held her up behind her as she crossed her legs.

"Because. I'll do anything you ask, just please let me have you," Gillian chuckled at her desperateness.

"Anything I ask?"

"Anything,"

"Fine, but lets not do it in the kitchen. Your room?"

Lydia nodded before taking her hand and sneaking around the crowd to get upstairs.

"Oi! You two!" Rick yelled. He wasn't really invited, but at least he'd call out Dick for being a cunt, "You two gonna bang?"

Gillian was embarrassed, but she was pick up by Lydia.

"Hell yes we are!!!" She yelled back with the same energy. Everyone was a little tipsy since they had access to drinks, so they all cheered and clapped for them.

"What a shit show," Gillian giggled. Lydia made her way into her room and closed the door with her foot.

"Let's get the real party started,"Lydia chucked her on the bed and pinned her down.

She leaned down and kissed her slowly. Her knee slowly slides in between Gillians thighs, applying a bit of pressure to the area. Gillians hands moved under Lydia's shirt; Lydia shivered at the feeling of Gillian's cold hands but really enjoyed it.

"Do you think you can be a little bit quieter than usual baby?" Lydia said softly.

"Mhm," Gillian nodded.

"Spread you legs for me princess,"

Gillian, still feeling cocky, kept her legs how they were.

"Did you hear me or are you just trying to get me to fuck you harder?" Lydia said, her voice sounding lower and more demanding. That made Gillian go weak when her voice went deep. So, she obeyed her.

"That's my girl," Lydia smiled as she kissed Gillian even more. Her hands roamed all over her body, feeling up any and every part of her body.

Suddenly there were loud knocks downstairs and people yelling.

"Oh fuck," Gillian said, getting up and quickly fixing herself up before running downstairs, Lydiafollowing shortly behind.

"What's going on?" Gillian yelled but stopped when she saw two of her worst nightmares trying to get through the door.

Lydia came down, confused at why Gillian had stopped right in the middle of the stairs.