𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠

They made out for a little bit, just enjoying feeling each other.

"You okay baby?"

"Yeah, just can you do something for me?"

"Sure,"

"Give me a hickey,"

"Why?" Lydia chuckled.

"You'll see,"

Lydia shrugged and pulled her closer and brushing her hair off her shoulder and lightly kissing her neck. She then sucked all over her skin harshly, earning a groan out of Gillian. She didn't just give her one hickey. She gave her a quiet a few in various places.

"Happy?" Lydia whispered, kissing her on her cheek.

"Very," Gillian smiled, "Lets go back and dance,"

"You gonna dance for me baby?"

"If you want me to, I'll gladly show you a good time," Gillian got off her and winked at her. She left the room and went down the stairs confidently.

"Girlll!!" A drunk Octavia stumbled up to her, "I see you! I see them marks! I see themmm!"

"Okay hon, get some water in you," Gillian laughed and walked past her. Lydia followed down right after her, with a smirk on her face as she watched Gillian talk to all of the guest. The song 'Fergalicious by Fergie' started played and everyone cheered and start singing the song loudly.

Lydia made her way behind Gillian, holding her waist as the song played. Gillian began to move her body closer to Lydia and began to grind her body against her; making her knees bend to get a bit lower. She could feel Lydia's hands roam up her sides, and she felt her being stared at by a certain uninvited guest.

"You trying to piss her off?" Lydia whispered to Gillian.

"Maybe, but you did want me to dance for you and i said i'll show you a good time," She spun around and kissed her lips.

"You wanna go for round two?" Lydia asked.

"Sure, this time you can touch me,"

They rushed into the nearest bathroom and locked the door.

"You dance so well baby," Lydia grabbed all over Gillian's body, before kneeling to the ground.

"Well, this is déjà vu," Gillian laughed as she sat on the counter, "You just out of ideas on how to please me?"

"Of course not," Lydia moved Gillian's legs a part, "I have had many new ideas on how to do so,"

"Oh really? Show me," Gillian said eagerly.

Lydia looked up at her, bringing her legs closer, but standing back up. She grabbed Gillian throat and pushed her back up against the mirror.

"You look so pretty like this," she said, kissing her passionately. Her other hand travelling u her sides to her chest. She groped her boobs through her dress, making Gillian squirm.

"You want more?"

Gillian nodded.

"Use your words baby,"

"Yes please," Gillian mumbled, moving her hips upwards.

"There we go. Your voice is so pretty, It makes me feel so much all at once," Lydia thrusted her fingers inside her, making her gasp.

"Keep talking," Gillian said.

Lydia chuckled, knowing that her words could easily get her off.

"The way you want me to do these things to you makes me just want you more. I see the way you act when you want my attention, you do anything just so I can break and fuck you,"

Lydia held her throat a bit tighter, as Gillian let out breathy moans.

"I always see what you're doing, I know you so well and I know when you want me. Sometimes you're such a good girl for me, but tonight you've been nothing but a slut,"

Gillian's eyes widened, she's always been into praise but that?!

She bit her lip and looked Lydia in the eyes, "I'm a total slut for you, any day,"

Lydia forcefully kissed her, while fucking her senseless.

"You okay?" Lydia asked when she finished.

"Mhm,"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, can we sit down when we go back out,"

"Ooooh, right yeah sure," Lydia picked her up, wrapping her legs around her waist and taking her out to sit on the couch.