𝙿𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚢

They went to the dressing rooms, you know, the one's with long velvet curtains instead of doors. Gillian went in and went to close the curtains only to have Lydia come inside with her. She went all stiff as she sat on the chair that was inside. 

"Go on," She said smirking, "Try it on for me," 

Gillian inhaled sharply. She kicked off her shoes slowly; not just because she was a bit nervous, but just to tease Lydia. She slid the jacket off her shoulders, letting it drop to the floor. She tried not to look Lydia in the eyes, but she could she her smirk get bigger and hands gripping the seat. 

"You're taking you're sweet time there, baby. Let me help you," 

She stood up, slowly sliding the bralette straps off Gillian's shoulder. Gillian quickly raised her hands to cover Lydia's eyes as the top came off. Lydia pouted, trying to pry Gillian's hands away. 

"Let me put the dress on, then you can look," Lydia huffed but kept her eyes closed at her sat back down. Gillian put the dress on, managing to zip it up all the way. 

"Okay, you can look now," Lydia opened her eyes, but as soon as she saw Gillian, she stood up quickly and kissed her roughly. Her hands gripped all over her tightly. 

"I know we're in public, sort of. But baby, seeing you like this, I just need you so badly right now," Lydia whined in Gillian's ear. 

Lydia was never the type to beg, it was always Gillian doing it. 

"Well, since you're already begging why don't you do some more," Gillian pushed her back onto the chair, straddling her lap. Lydia looked up at Gillian Like she was some sort of goddess. She leaned her head back as Gillian roughly kissed her neck. Lydia let out a quiet moan as she slid her hand past Gillian's underwear. She thrusted her fingers in and out of Gillian really quickly, leaving Gillian moaning against her neck. 

"You're such a tease. Putting on a dress i chose, pushing me to my limits and making me weak, and making me want to fuck the life out of you," Lydia whispered as she continued fucking her. Gillian covered her mouth to muffle the sounds coming out of her mouth. 

"Lydia don't stop. I'm close," Gillian whispered through heavy breathing. 

"Wasn't planning of stopping, so don't worry princess," She went as fast as she could and rubbed Gillian's clit with her thumb, making Gillian climax crash on her like a tone of bricks. It left her shaking on top of Lydia. 

"Fuck, that was good," Gillian whispered, trying to catch her breath. 

"I needed that, thanks for letting me do that baby," Lydia held her gently. 

"So, do I look good in the dress?" Gillian chuckled. 

"Do I need to spell it out for you?" Lydia kissed her neck. 

"How about later?" Gillian suggested. 

"Is something wrong?" 

"No, no. It's just that we've had a lot of sex recently and yeah I love it but I just want...you know, the simple things," 

"Simple things?" 

"Like cuddles and kisses, and cute dates. Just some time where we can spend time with each other just enjoying the company. Do you get were I'm coming from?" 

Lydia looked up at her, then grabbed her hand gently and placed a soft kiss on it. "I'd love that more than anything," 

"Really? So you're not mad?" 

"Why would I be? We can still have sex but just not 24/7," 

Gillian looked at her and smiled, "Thank you," She placed a gentle kiss on her lips. 

"How much is the dress?" Lydia moved Gillian off her to find the tag. 

Her eyes widened at the price, "How about we put this on a wish list?" 

"I didn't expect you to actually buy it love," 

Gillian took off the dress; she knew Lydia would...have some certain feeling while she did so. Although she said she wanted to take it easier with having sex so often, it was all a test to see when Lydia would crack. 

She put her clothes back on, turning to face her; acting like nothing happened. Lydia was clearly holding herself back but managed to put on a smile and walk out. 

They looked around some other stores, mainly clothing stores and the occasional jewellery store. Asthey looked at some pieces of honestly cheap jewellery, the other three camein, looking quite frazzled. As soon as they spotted the two, they rushed overto them. 

"We need to go," Clarissa said, grabbing Gillian.