𝙿𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚊 𝚙𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚑

"Oi!" Lydia quickly moved her head off Gillian and scooted a bit away from her. 

"What are you two doing back here?" 

"Bailey go away," Lydia said sternly. 

"What? Scared of me or something?" Bailey said, putting her hands on her hips and grinning. "Oh Gillian, there are young kids in Africa who need that food more than you. And you can tell," She laughed. 

But as Lydia went to slap her, Gillian stood up and punched her in the face. Bailey fell to the floor, groaning. Lydia's mouth was wide open; what the fuck did she just witness? 

"Let's go," Gillian said quietly, Lydia picked up all the food, mouth still open. 

"What the fuck?" Lydia said as they walked. 

"Hm?" 

"I didn't know you could pack a punch like that," 

"There's lots you don't know babe, I'm not as innocent as I seem," 

"You can say that again," She handed the can of drink to Gillian. 

"You're hand looks bruised so keep that on there," She took her now free hand and wrapped it around Gillian's waist. They went near the gym and went behind it. 

"Now we are alone," Gillian paused as she took her jacket off and placed it down so she could put her food on it. 

"And now we can just enjoy each other's company," She wrapped her arms around Lydias neck. 

"I like that idea," Lydia said before leaning in to kiss her. Gillian lifted herself up on her toes and pushed herself closer to Lydia. Lydia's hands held her waist and pulled her closer and moved her to the wall. 

"Don't get too excited, you'll just have to wait till tonight at the sleepover," Gillian whispered as Lydia was kissing her neck harshly. 

"But that's too long, baby," Lydia sighed as her hand grabbed Gillians leg upwards. 

"I know, but it's just a few hours. You can do that, can't you?" Gillian said teasingly. Lydia bit her neck making Gillian whine a bit. 

"You're in for a long run, baby. Don't think that I'll forget this," Lydia looked her in the eyes before kissing her. 

"Now my foods cold," 

"I'll have it, you have the chips and drink," They sat back down and ate the food. 

"Should we go tell the others about what happened?" Gillian said. 

"Sure," They walked back to the year ten courtyard and found Clarissa and the Sara's sitting at a bench. 

"Where have you guys been?" Sarah asked. 

"Long story, but Gillian punched Bailey," 

"Wait what?! I mean I'm proud of you but why?" 

"Came up to me telling me that there was dying kids in Africa and my food should be theirs, you know the usual body comments," 

"Bro she's bigger than you, she has no room to comment on others. Fuck her, man," Sara said. 

"I also have something else to tell you guys, but you can't tell Astrid," The girls nodded. Lydia wrapped her arm around Gillian's shoulder. "We're back together," 

"You think we didn't notice?" Clarissa laughed, "But we're really happy for you two, and don't worry about Astrid, she went home early anyways but she'll still be at the party tonight," Lydia groaned, earning a nudged in the side from Gillian. 

"What?" 

"She's still my friend, just don't be a dick like she was," 

"Are you hearing yourself?" 

"I'm sorting it out okay, it's better to keep the peace than create more hell for everyone," 

"That's fair I guess," 

"Good," Gillian kissed her on the cheek. Lunch ended and Gillian went to her art class. She sat at a table and Zainab Sat next to her. 

"Fuck you, now I owe Ruby twenty bucks because of you and Lydia," 

"Oh I know," 

"Just be careful okay, you were a wreck last time," 

"I know, but we've been good so far, almost one month," 

"Oh that's good!" 

"What'cha guys talking about?" Another girl, Amelia, sat with them. 

"She's back with Lydia," Zainab said nonchalantly. 

"Oh shit! Good for you!" 

"Just don't let Astrid know," 

"Oh yeah of course," They all settled down and start their work. They had been making painting of landscapes, and Gillian had almost finished her work. It just needed a few more touches then she could take it home. She mixed a bit of blue and white and smeared it on the canvas. Gillian always got super focused when she painted. Sheenjoyed applying layer after layer of colour to build depth. She looked at her painting, happy with thefinished product. 

"Looks good Jill," Zainab said, glancing at her work. 

"Thanks,its finally done," The bell rung again, and they could finally all go home.Gillian took her painting and her laptop and walked to her locker.