đ™”đš•đšŠđš’đš› 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚜

"Wait what? Why?" Lydia questioned, being pulled by the Sara's. 

"Astrids here. And she's here for blood," Clarissa said, quickly hurrying them near the exit. A group had begun to form as a raging Astrid stormed in and out of shops, trying to find them. Unfortunately, they were spotted. 

"Lydia!" Astrid yelled angrily, making her way over to them as they tried to push past people to leave. 

But Astrid for once was quicker and managed to grab hold of Lydia's sleeve and tug her away. Lydia pulled back, making Astrid trip. She fell on the floor and anger filled her eyes. She grabbed Lydia's ankle and pulled it, making Lydia fall too. Gillian and the others were trying to pull her up and get her to safety. Astrid dug her long acrylic nails into Lydia's skin, leaving scratch marks wherever she could. 

Lydia was never the type to let some on beat her in a scrap: in return she kicked and punched wherever and however she could. The shop security finally came and pulled Astrid off Lydia and took her away. 

"Lydia!" Gillian kneeled down, cupping her face, and checking for any cuts or bruises. 

"Hun, I'm okay," Lydia weakly smiled. Gillian hugged her tight, not caring that her face was buried in her chest. Lydia clearly did cause she went all stiff. The girls helped Lydia up, which was easy since she didn't have any serious injuries: only some scratches and a slight cut on her lip from Astrid's nails. 

They gotin the car, not starting it yet just so they could all fully process what just happened. 

"Can I just say," Sara E spoke, "That Astrid must have some sort of tracker on all of us," 

"Yeahhh! That's so true!" Sarah B agreed. 

"That bitch seriously needs a new nail tech though; those are claws, and not in a good way," Lydia said chuckling. 

"Are you okay though?" Clarissa asked. 

"Yeah I'm good, honestly that was really funny," Lydia wrapped her arm around Gillian who stayed silent the whole time. 

"I'm okay baby, trust me," Lydia whispered in her ear. Gillian leaned her head on her shoulder. They all drove back to Gillians house, and the three girls packed up their things. 

"We'll let you two have some alone time, I'm sorry this all didn't go to plan," Sarah B said, giving a hug to Gillian, "We've missed you, Girl. The group wasn't the same without you," 

"Thanks Sarah, I've missed you all too," Gillian hugged her back. She received hugs from the rest of them. 

"Message me if something happens with Astrid okay?"Clarissa whispered to Gillian, which she nodded to. 

They said their goodbyes, watching through the window as the car pulled out of the driveway and down the street. Gillian sighed, as she slumped down onto the couch. Lydia sat next to her, curling up and leaning on her shoulder. 

"You okay?" She asked Gillian. Gillian didn't respond verbally but nodded. 

Lydia sat back up, "Could you do something for me?" 

"Sure?" 

"Can you clean the scratches on my face, please?" 

"Of course, love," Gillian stood up and got some cotton pads and some rubbing alcohol. 

"This will sting. Here do this," She placed Lydia's hand on her thigh. 

She got a small amount of the liquid on the pad, and slowly dabbed it onto the scratches. She felt Lydia's hand begin to claw into her skin, and she wouldn't deny saying that it aroused her. She smiled a little and continued to gently clean the scratches. 

"I know you said take the whole sex thing down a couple notches," Lydia mumbled, letting her hand move up higher, "But love, I really need you," 

Gillian smirked at her, grabbing her face and kissed her roughly. But it only lasted a few seconds before she smiled at her and got up to put the things away. Lydia was beginning to catch onto what she was doing but decided that she was probably just overly horny. 

"Mum wanted me back at 3pm," Lydia looked at her phone which read 4:25. 

"Well you better get home then," Gillian grabbed her things for her, and held them for her as she got herself up. 

"Are you trying to tease me?" Lydia questioned. 

"What makes you think that?" Gillian smiled innocently. Lydia huffed, holding back a lot of urges. She placed a soft kiss on her lips and smiled, 

"I'll see you on Monday baby," She said. 

"Oi," Gillian said, making Lydia turn around, "I love you," 

"I love you too. More than anything,"

𝚜𝚖𝚘𝚔𝚎NÆĄi cĂąu chuyện tồn táșĄi. HĂŁy khĂĄm phĂĄ bĂąy giờ