𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙻𝚒𝚜𝚝

(All these charcaters are based off me, or other people in my life. NO REAL NAMES OR LAST NAMES ARE USED. The picture above shows what the characters look like (except the teachers, they can be up to your imagination). ALSO, check the external link for the offical SMOKE playlist on spotify)

𝙶𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚗  𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛:  The Protaginist. A 15 year old girl in year 10 at CHS. She is openly lesbian. She's know to be quite popular and is friendly to everyone she meets. She is in love with her ex, Lydia. Her bestfriend is Astrid. She is the youngest twin of parents Alexandria and Samuel Miller, her twin's name is Tammy. Over the past year and a bit, Gillian has suffered from depression and a small Eating disorder. She's 5'3, she has a brown wolf cut that goes down to her chest. She has hazel eyes, double pierced ears, and a silver septum piercing . She is very pale. Her favourite colour is pink and she listens to Melaine Martinez, Ashnikko, Arctic Monkeys, and Mother Mother. She like drawing and dancing. Her style is very Y2k and she loves pink. She loves pasta and bread. She vapes and might try weed. She writes her feelings in her notes app on her phone or sometimes in a journal. She draws on herself in class. Gillian works at a McDonalds.

𝙻𝚢𝚍𝚒𝚊 𝚂𝚌𝚘𝚝𝚝: The Love Interest. A 16 year old girl in year 10 at CHS. She is a lesbian, but isn't as open about it as Gillian is. She has her learners permit for driving. She is definetly popular due to her brother, Bruce Scott, who is the year above her. She is also in love with Gillian but is worried about getting with her. They dated before and there was a lot of drama that happened due to Tammy and her friend Bailey. She also dated Astrid but fell out of love with her and let her off nicely. She is the middle child in her family. She has a step-dad, Marco, who is very anger driven and it reflects onto Lydia. Lydia has long blonde hair that reaches the end of her back which she always has in a low ponytail, she's 5'6, has her ears double pierced, blue braces, and has a small angel wing tattoo on the back of her neck. Her favourite colour is purple and she listens to Arctic Monkeys and Billie Eillish. She's always very masc presenting; only wearing pants and shirts, and hoodies all the time. She vapes as well, but also refuses to smoke weed since that's what her bio father did. She's always loud in class and sometimes makes some questionable jokes. She plays Football outside of school. Lydia works at a KFC.

𝙰𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚍 𝙱𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚘𝚝: The Antagonist. A 15 year old girl in year 10 at CHS. She's openly Lesbian. She isn't well know, but is known for lots of bad reasons. She absolutly despises Lydia for breaking up with her and makes posts about her on social media to get her anger out. No one but Gillian knows this, but Lydia broke up with Astrid over text and lied about it to everyone. She is extremely close with Gillian, they are basically twins. She is the eldest child of Lilith and Sam, her mum and step mum. She has a sister, Morgan who is nonbinary. 

Miss girl has a pick me problem. Astrid is 5'5, has light brown chest length hair, has her ears double pierced, her left helix pierced, the right side of her nose and her belly button pierced. She has aqua braces but only on her top teeth. She has green eyes and is slightly tanned. She listens to Taylor Swift, Melaine Martinez and Ashnikko. She wears almost every style of clothing, but heavily copies Gillian. She vapes and has tried weed and tabaco before, and also has a huge drinking problem. She plays football outside of school, but on a different team to Lydia. Astrid has a job at her dad's resturant.