𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙈 𝙒𝙀𝙇𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙀𝙎 :)

TAYLOR MADISON WALKED INTO THE DOORS OF THE LOUISVILLE athletics training center

TAYLOR MADISON WALKED INTO THE DOORS OF THE LOUISVILLE athletics training center. She had a talk with the coach about making a documentary on the girls basketball team. He was more than happy to take the offer.

"Ah, you must be Taylor. I'm Coach Wallz." A quite tall man walked up to her, shaking her hand.

"Hi. Yeah that's me." She chuckled nervously.

"Just follow me, the girls are practicing in here." He led the girl to the big auditorium, covered in red and black for the schools colors.

"This gym is just for the women's team. If you go down that hall, we have our own weight room. It's really an amazing facility." He explained to the young woman, much passion his voice. You could tell he loved what he did.

"Girls! Huddle up!" He announced, everyone dropping what they were doing to huddle up around the logo.

"Alright, alright, make some room. I would like to introduce you all to Taylor Madison. Taylor here is a fellow student at Louisville. She has decided to make a documentary on our team. So she will be following us around for a little while. So I'd like everyone to go around and introduce themselves. Give her the warm Louisville welcome. Would you like to go first Taylor? Maybe tell everyone a little about yourself." He says handing the floor over to Taylor.

"Hello everyone, I'm Taylor. I'm a film and sports media major. I'm a transfer from UConn, so this is my first year at Louisville. I am a minnesota native, born and raised. I have a twin brother Roman, who some of you may know, unfortunately, but im so excited to be working wirh you all" She smiled.

Coach looked around waiting for someone else to introduce themselves. "Uh, I'm Hailey Van Lith, and yeah your brother is a bitch. No offense." She said in a shitty tone.

"So much for a first impression," Taylor thought.

Everyone else went around and introduced themselves. It was clearly a black led team, which nothing wrong with that, she sorta admired a black led team in a black led sport, it gave her a new perspective for her project. She also thought it was ironic the only white girl seemed like a stuck up bitch.

"It's very nice to meet you guys, and I can't wait to get to know you all." She smiled.

"Alright. Practice is over. Hit the showers." He clapped, everyone heading to the locker room.

Taylor decided to just get a couple shots of the empty gym while she had it to herself.

"Hey!" She heard someone call from across the gym. She turned around, seeing one of the girls, who she learned her name was Alexia, calling her over.

"What's up?" She asked.

"The girls are going out for dinner tonight. You should tag along. You know so we all can really get to know each other."

"Yeah. I'll think about it. Thanks though." She gave her a smile.

"Oh and sorry about Hailey. She's normally super sweet actually. I don't know much but I just know her and your brother have some not so great history. She'll warm up though eventually. Here's my number. Text me if you decide to come. I'll send you the info." She smiled, walking out of the gym.

Taylor decided hell with it. She didn't have really any friends at Louisville but her stuck up dorm mates and her whore brother. This could be a great opportunity to meet these people.

She picked through her clothes trying to find something to wear, while Riley, her roommate, finished up her essay.

"Which one do you think looks cuter?" She asked for advice.

"The left one, now please don't bother me again. Ask Emma if you need help." She rolled her eyes.

Taylor made a face at her as she turned around. She made sure to text Alexia she would be coming before she walked down to the showers.

"I'll be back, keep the door unlocked." She yelled to her dorm mates before closing the door walking down the hallway in her robe with her shower stuff . Not many people lived on this floor so it didn't bother her.

She took a quick shower, not wasting anytime as she was already running a little late. She rushed back to her dorm so she didn't drip everywhere.

She gets to her dorm, and twists the doorknob. It's locked.

"God dammit." She cursed to herself.

She knocked on the door, looking around, hoping nobody comes out of their dorms.

No answer, so she knocks again, harder this time.

She waits a minute, still no answer.

"These fucking girls I swear to God." She curses under her breath.

She knocks again, banging on the door, until one of them lets her in.

"Jesus Christ Taylor, no need to knock like the damn police." Emma opens up the door.

She scoffs, rushing in past her. "I told y'all not to lock that door. I knocked 4 times before someone came and answered the door."

She shrugged. Not paying attention to her anymore.

Taylor hurried up and got dressed. Double checking, making sure she has everything she needed. Keys, check. Wallet, check. ID, check.

She gets ready to leave, texting Alexia that she's on her way, and Emma butts in again.

"Where are you going on a Wednesday night?"

"Going out to dinner."

"Ooh can I come?" She asked.

Taylor rolled her eyes, "sorry, invite only." before leaving her dorm.

"Sorry I'm late guys," She apologized, pulling up a chair at the end of the table. "My bitch ass roommates locked me out again."

Alexia chuckled, "You're cool. We're still waiting on drinks anyway, I got you a water if that's okay. I wasn't sure what you would want."

"That's fine." She reassured the girl.

Alexia was on one side of Taylor, while Hailey was on the other. She could barely breathe being around her blonde, and she had no idea why.

"So, any good places to visit near by?" She asked around.

She had earned a few head nods and shrugs, "There's quite a few of sights to see. My favorite is the Zoo, and the big four bridge." Morgan said.

She nodded along, looking as the waiter comes around and gives everyone their drinks, and taking everyone's order. Taylor takes a minute to look at Alexia's menu while everyone else ordered. She had completely forgotten to look.

Once she got everyone's order, everyone went back to their conversations, some asking Taylor questions.

"So what's it like still being in the dorms?" Payton asked, earning a look from a Taylor.

"A fucking nightmare." She mumbled, earning a few laughs.

"Oh I'm not kidding. Some of my dorm mates are cool but some of them are just HELL. It's a big dorm with 3 rooms, and 2 to a room. 3 of them are sweethearts but never really around but to sleep. The other two, I swear they despise me. God I need to get out there for a night or something." She rubbed her head.

"If you ever want to crash at our place I got you." Alexia chuckled.

"Really?" She asked.

"You'd most likely have to crash on the couch though, a couple of us live in an apartment together so all the rooms are taken, but I'm sure none of us would mind."

"You're an angel." She smiled.

A/n
Took me a while to figure out how I was gonna start this but I think y'all are going to love this book. :))