𝙏𝙍𝙐𝙏𝙃 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙇𝙄𝙀𝙎

HAILEY STAYED AFTER PRACTICE TO SHOOT AROUND AND TAYLOR stayed back with her

HAILEY STAYED AFTER PRACTICE TO SHOOT AROUND AND TAYLOR stayed back with her. She didn't get very close shots of anybody today, she was too scared of getting too close and the girls asking questions. She kinda just sat there, watching the blonde play, and how hot she looked while she played.

"You wanna go grab some food when you're done. I'm starving." Taylor complained.

"What makes you think I wanna be seen in public with you?" She laughed, secretly joking.

"I'm good enough to fuck when you want, but not good enough to even be seen with in public? That's real fucking sweet Van Lith." She scoffed, grabbing her bag and running out of the gym.

"Taylor wait.." She called after her but there was no use, she was gone.

She knew this time she fucked up.

"Fuck!" She yelled, throwing her ball at the padded wall behind her.

She quickly packs up her things, thinking of a way to make this right.

She stopped by chipotle on her way to her dorm, where she was hoping she would be at. She knew chipotle was her favorite, but then again it can't fix everything.

She looks at her texts with Alexia to double check the dorm room number. She slides in the elevator pressing the 3rd button.

A random hand holds the door open as it's about to close. "You doing doordash now or something H." He laughed.

"No. I was an asshole so now I'm making someone feel better by bringing them food." She says honestly.

"Have fun with that."

She walks up to the dorm room, firmly knocking. She thinks no one's going to answer, she gets ready to knock again, then the door swings open.

"Can I help you?" She asked annoyed.

"Taylor here?" She asked.

"Yeah. What's it to you?"

"This is for her, just tell her I'm sorry, and to call me. Okay?" She smiled softly, handing her the bag.

"Got it." She said, closing the door on her face.

"And then she deadass said to me what makes you think I want to be seen out in public with you?" She rants.

"No she did not." Roman says speechless.

"Yeah," I rolled my eyes.

"What did you say after that?" He asks, hitting the joint handing it back to his sister.

"I said wow so I'm good enough for you to fuck when you want to but not good enough to be seen out in public with. That's real fucking sweet Van Lith." She breathes out, hitting the joint.