𝘽𝙊𝙔𝙁𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙎 & 𝙁𝙍𝘼𝙏 𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏𝙄𝙀𝙎

Liked by payton_verhulst, haileyvanlith, paigebueckers, alexiamobley23, and 3,150 others

taylor.madison5 off guard 📸

view all ^^^

payton_verhulst my bestie so prettyyy
taylor.madison5 I love you ❤️

alexiamobley23 how does it feel to be so gorgeous and have to sit behind the camera? 🤨
taylor.madison5 it's honestly a shame I can't show the world my beauty but that's what Insta is for 😁

paigebueckers you're GORGEOUS girl
taylor.madison5 thanks buckets 🪣

azzi35 you got Paige kickin her feet n shit 😂
paigebueckers hey how bout u stfu
taylor.madison5 whaat I think it's cute bueckers ;)
paigebueckers AZZI A HOT GIRL JUST WINKED AT ME
haileyvanlith @paigebueckers if you don't gtfo of this girls comment section thirsting.
azzi35 right 😂

"What are you doing P?" Hailey looked at her friend over the computer screen annoyed.

Caitlin, Paige, and Hailey always kept close ever since team USA u17-19. They tried to FaceTime each other all together at least once a month.

"What? She's hot." The tall blonde shrugged, while her best friend with her annoyed her, throwing a basketball at her.

"I-" Hailey sighed frustrated. "No shit. I know that, but you can't go having the goo goo eyes for her."

"Well you clearly won't own up to your own feelings about her. If you won't make a move I will." She messed with her. She didnt care for the girl but she knew Hailey secretly did.

She couldn't think of a logical reason and it pissed her off. So she goes to Caitlin for help, "cmon cait help me out here."

"I mean P is right. If she's single and you don't got your eye on her why can't she?" She brunette shrugged. That pissed her off even more. She quickly shut her computer, not hearing anything else. She didn't want the girl, but she couldn't imagine her with anyone else. Especially Paige.

・゜゜・.。・゚゚・✧ ༺ ∞ ・゚゚・。.・゜゜・

Taylor thought entertaining Paige was hilarious. I mean she of course thought the tall blonde was attractive, but she just couldn't see it. Not only was Paige in Connecticut and she was in Kentucky, she already had her heart set on somebody. She couldn't wait to tell her friends, and show off the guy she's been talking too.

She thought tonight's party would be the night. She invited all the girls to come with her. The boys team was throwing a party at a popular frat. Taylor hates the idea of frats but he's hosting so she has to go.