𝙎𝙃𝙊𝙒 𝙈𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐'𝙍𝙀 𝙎𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙔

smut warning
not proofread

Hailey woke up to the touch of Taylor's hands on her face as they looked at each other. She smiled and moved closer to her as she lays her head on her chest. It truly was a perfect moment. For once between the two,

everything felt okay.

"I can feel your heartbeat," Hailey whispered. She placed her hand on the brunettes chest, feeling the steady beat of her heart. She turned, wrapping her arms around Taylor's shoulders, her cheeks warming as her body came into contact with hers. She wasn't one to be vulnerable like this but it felt like home to her.

"I've missed this," Taylor whispered, nuzzling into Hailey's neck. She kissed her cheek, feeling the closeness of their bodies as blondes arms wrapped around her body. She smiled softly, kissing Hailey's head again, enjoying the soft warmth.

"Me too," Hailey said softly, enjoying the intimacy. She wrapped her legs around her hips, pressing herself into her body. She smiled, kissing her neck, enjoying the feeling of skin touching skin and their bodies together. It felt like a dream and she wasn't afraid to admit it any more.

Taylor gasped softly, feeling the passion between them. She kissed Hailey back on the lips, the feeling of their tongues touching feeling electric. She pulled away from the kiss, running her fingers through Hailey's hair. "You're so beautiful," she whispered.

"So are you.." Hailey said breathless, feeling at peace. She kissed the brunette, feeling their tongues touch again, this time slow and sensual. She pulled away and stared into the familiar piercing blue eyes, feeling completely taken by her gaze. "I missed this," she whispered. "I missed you."

"God I missed you too," Taylor mumbled, her lips against Hailey's. Her hands ran along her thighs, her fingers wrapping around the blondes hips. She brought Hailey even closer against her body, careful not to break the kiss, her hands running up and down her back.

She moaned softly, feeling so many different emotions. "God baby," she whispered. "I've forgotten how good this feels."

"How could you forget," Hailey groaned, "I can't believe we went for so long without this." Her words were interrupted by the sound of soft moans escaping the brunette under her.

"I don't know," Taylor sighed, touching every inch of her skin. "It always felt like it'd never happen again." She nibbled at Hailey's ear, kissing down to her neck. "But I missed you," she mumbled against Hailey's skin. "I missed feeling you," she whispered, kissing higher up Hailey as her hands slid under her shirt.

"I think I missed this as much as you," Hailey said between sharp breaths. Her neck felt sensitive to Taylor's lips and tongue, causing her to squirm. "I was afraid I'd never feel this close again," she mumbled, "But this is where I was meant to be." Her fingers pulled Taylor's shirt up and over her head, revealing her toned abs and bare chest, the ones Hailey was always so shocked to see, "I missed feeling you too."

Taylor shuddered as her shirt was pulled off, feeling her fingers graze against her skin. She took the hint, her eyes looking down at her abs and then up at Hailey's face. "You're gorgeous," she whispered, as her fingers run up her thighs.

She kissed Hailey's collarbone, her mouth leaving soft wet kisses, trailing a line of kisses up to her neck and ear before whispering into her ear. "Do you want to..." Taylor began, trailing off.

"Yes," Hailey whispered not skipping at beat, her voice almost a whimper. Her breathing became fast and shallow, her mind racing with desire. She wanted this more than she's ever wanted anything. She wanted to feel her again. She wanted their hearts to beat together, to become one. She didn't care what it took, what they'd have to give, All she wanted was her.