𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏𝙄𝙀𝙎 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝘾𝙐𝘿𝘿𝙇𝙀𝙎

Liked by louisvillewbb, alexiamobley23, haileyvanlith, and 1,230 others

taylor.madison5 working on a little something special 🫣
tagged louisvillewbb

alexiamobley23 so excited to see what your creative brain comes up with <3
taylor.madison5 don't worry I'm gonna use my film magic it's gonna be amazing

user1 she's so lucky, she gets to see Hailey Van Lith every day.
haileyvanlith I know right, she should be so grateful to be in my presence right @taylor
taylor.madison5 shouldn't you be in practice rn 🙄

payton_verhulst can't wait to see what you bring to practice T
taylor.madison5 y'all are gonna love me, never gonna want to get rid of me 😂

haileyvanlith liked your post.
haileyvanlith started following you.
alexiamobley23 liked your post.
alexiamobley23 started following you
morganajones_ liked your post
morganajones_ started following you.
payton_verhulst liked your post
payton_verhulst started following you

Taylor's POV

I stared at the notification not believing it. Hailey really followed me. I surely thought I ruined all chances of being on her good side, just because of my brother. I clicked on the profile, scrolling through doing a little bit of stalking. She posted less than 12 hours ago.

Liked by alexiamobley23, payton_verhulst, morganajones_, paigebueckers, and 545,365 others

haileyvanlith feelin myself

view all^^

alexiamobley23 GORGEOUS GIRL ❤️
haileyvanlith I LOVE YOU

payton_verhulst MARRY ME 😮‍💨
haileyvanlith where's my ring bae
payton_verhulst sorry bae 💍

"God Hailey is so gorgeous." I bit my lip, scrolling through the rest of her posts.

I liked the post, before going back to the top of her profile. I hovered over the follow back button, before pressing it and closing my phone.

There was a quick knock at the door, startling me. Before I could get up, I heard the door open. Emma talking to whoever was on the other side.

"Yeah I'll go get her." I heard through the door. Soon after there was a soft knock on my dorm room door.

"Taylor. Someone's here for you." She announced.

I jumped out of my bed, hitting the floor, and running to see who could possibly be at the door.

She opened the door back up, it was Payton and Alexia.

"What are you guys doing here? I thought y'all had a late practice?" I asked.

"Yeah we did, but we got out a little early. We're all hanging out at the apartment. Thought you might wanna tag along?" Payton suggested.

I looked back at my roommates, who were giving us all, but mainly me, weird looks.

"Hell yeah." I said before shutting the door, following them down to their car.

WE WALKED INTO THE APARTMEMT, MAINLY ALREASY FILLED WITH girls, some I didn't recognize from the team. I decided to take the last empty spot on the couch next to the pretty blonde.

"You want some?" She offered, trying to hand me a bottle of Tito's.

"I'm good. I don't drink." I decline.

"My bad, I didn't know you were too good for it." She mumbled.

I scoffed, getting up. I decided to stand in the corner with Payton, scaring her as she takes her eyes off her phone.

"What's up T?" She gave me a genuine smile.

"Is Hailey always a bitch?" I ask, looking back as she glares at me. Like she heard what I had said.

"No. Not unless you got onto her bad side. I genuinely don't know why she's being like that." Payton shrugged.

"I can talk to her if you want." She offered.

"No, it's cool."

The girls wanted to play a game. I mainly stood back and watched, participating when I had to. I just stayed to myself the majority of the time while they had their fun.

I knew i needed to be back to my dorm soon but I couldn't ask anybody to take me home, considering they had all been drinking.

I sighed, rubbing my temple as I start to get a headache. I move my way through the girls and picked one of the bedrooms, laying down hoping her headache would go awake. I heard the creak of the door but dont remember much after that. I was out like a light.

She wakes up head on the pretty blonde's chest, legs entangled with each other. She knew how wrong it was as Hailey hates her, but she just didn't want to move she was so comfortable.

She stayed for as long as she could, pretending to be asleep until Hailey popped out of the bed, heading towards the bathroom.

Taylor checked the time on her phone 9:30. "Fuck." She realized. She slept through her 8 AM. She groans falling back into bed and cuddling up in the blankets. She just didn't care at that point.

Hailey yawned as she came out of the bathroom. Instantly crawling back into bed. Far away from her as she could.

"Fine, continue to act like you hate me." She scoffed.

She pulled the girl in close, trying to doze back off to sleep. "Awe see you don't hate me."

"This is a one time thing only. Don't let me being nice to you get to your head." She mumbled.

They both fell back asleep in each others arms for a couple more hours, both keeping the other one close.