𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘽𝙄𝙂 𝙊𝙁𝙁𝙀𝙍

TODAY WAS THE LAST PRACTICE BEFORE THEY HEADED OFF TO CONNECTICUT

TODAY WAS THE LAST PRACTICE BEFORE THEY HEADED OFF TO CONNECTICUT. The girls were pushing themselves hard. It was also a great film day. At lot of good moments captured between players and with coaches. Wallz decided to end it off with a friendly scrimmage.

"Aye Taylor." He yelled from across the court.

"What's up Coach?"

"You wanna play?" He asked. She was appalled by his question.

"Really?" She chuckled.

"Yeah, come on. Madison and Van Lith team captains." He said.

She moved her camrea off to the side and walked to where they were on the court. Hailey picked first, picking Alexia of course. Taylor then chose Payton for her first pick. Hailey then got Morgan. Taylor goes on to choose Olivia. They go back and forth until there's no one left.

Haileys starting 5 being her, Alexia, Morgan, Merissah, and Norkia. Taylor's starting 5 being her, Payton, Olivia, Imani, and Josie.

"So how are we dividing it up? Shirts and Skins?" Alexia suggested.

"Sounds good to me. Hailey, heads or tails?" Coach asked, pulling a coin out of his pocket.

"Tails." She says. He flips the coin, "its tails, team Taylor you guys are skins."

"Curse you Hailey." Taylor thought to herself.

She tried to hurry and think of a logical excuse but couldn't think of any without being suspicious.

"Are you sure? We can be skins." Hailey combatted.

"Shut up Van Lith," Alexia smacked her in the arm. "Take them shirts off ladies." She smirked.

Taylor's starting 5 took their shirts off, and in her case hoodie, rolling up their shorts. It was always a common thing for women's players. She looked up trying to avoid eye contact, but couldn't avoid them wide eyed stares from almost everyone. Even Coach Wallz was shocked.

"Just shut up." She shook her head.

"Are you like fucking a vampire or something?" Payton asked, trying to get a closer look.

Taylor swatted her away, "No. Can we just play the damn game?" She sighed.

Taylor checked up the ball, Hailey there guarding her close. Who knows what this girl is capable of after those logo shots, Taylor had spent the last few weeks watching them go over plays over and over again. She basically knew them like the back of her hand. So she fit in easy around the ball movement.

Imani screens Hailey leaving Taylor open up on the right wing. Payton passed her the ball. She pump fakes, Hailey jumps trying to block it, but she gets fooled, Taylor banking in the shot from deep.

"Keep playing like that Madison and I might have to recruit you." Coach claps.

She laughs it off, but Hailey shoves into her trying to get to the paint. "Oh he's not kidding."