𝙃𝘼𝙏𝙀 & 𝙃𝙊𝙊𝙆𝙐𝙋𝙎

TAYLOR WOKE UP THE NEXT MORNING IN HER BED, ONCE AGAIN, this time without the clothes

TAYLOR WOKE UP THE NEXT MORNING IN HER BED, ONCE AGAIN, this time without the clothes. She laid there, in her thoughts, while Hailey softly snored in her ear. She would be lying if she said she didn't enjoy being this close to her, even sober.

She couldn't believe what she had done. She was so ashamed. She was so embarrassed. She just wanted to run away in that moment but it's not fair to Hailey.

Hailey started to stir awake, then Taylor turns around to face the pretty girl. She wouldn't admit she thinks she looks hot right now though.

"Morning." The blonde yawned.

"We kissed last night." She stated.

"Well you seemed to enjoy it, and we did a lot more than just kiss sweetheart," Hailey chuckled.

"Fuck." She sighed, putting her head down.

Hailey immediately taking her finger, lifting her chin to look at her. "You don't deserve to feel ashamed. I don't regret any of it, and I hope you won't either." She smiled softly, kissing her on the forehead.

Taylor gave her a weak smile, "Thanks."

"I still hate you though."

"GAME DAY BABY!!" Coach Wallz screams, getting everyone hyped in the locker room. Taylor ready to catch it all on film.

"This is opening night ladies; don't let a team like Ohio state make you look like a fool tonight."

"THIS IS OUR HOUSE!"

"That's right." "Hell yeah!" They all pitched in.

"So let's go out there AND WIN THIS SHIT!"

They all run out of the locker room, storming out of the tunnel onto the floor. Hugging, and high fiving their fans, some signing some autographs, and went straight into warm ups.

Taylor followed them all around warm up's, trying to stay away so she didn't get hit by a ball, but they still hit her a couple of times.

"Let's do a logo shot challenge, Hailey, me, and Taylor. You give it a shot first." Alexia smirked, thinking she'll have an easy win, Hailey didnt have the range, and she thought Taylor couldnt play, throwing the ball at her as Payton takes the camera from her.

"I'll go first so you can see how it's done," Hailey says cockily. She chucks it from the logo, completely airballing.

"This is how it's done Van Lith." Taylor says snarky, she runs up dribbling it, throwing it from her pocket.

It goes up at more of an arched angle, swishing as it makes it to the net.

"BOOM!" She celebrates, teasing Hailey, pissing her off.