I Love You Lando.

Lando and his mom were walking to the doctor's office, ever since Auntie Joyce has been staying with them after her ankle injury Lando has stayed at the house with her. But today Ophelia said it was lonely sometimes when he wasn't there so how could Lando not go after hearing that?

It was a typical day at the office. Lando started to pick up drawing and drew for almost the entire day. He drew a picture of him and his mom that was satisfactory to him before his mom said "It's time to go." Lando nodded before showing his picture to his mom " I made this for us!" He said with a big smile. Ophelia had a huge smile that grew on her face, she hugged Lando "It's amazing!" Ophelia said.

The two of them walked out; they didn't notice a little boy across the street watching for them to leave. As soon as they did he ran off into an alley, in the alley there were 5 men all with bandanas on.

"The doctor left the office just now" the boy said, trying to catch his breath.

"You did good kid." one of them said before reaching into his coat and giving the boy a couple of dollars. The boy nodded before running off.

"This doctor better have valuables in her house." One of the men said

"Of course she does, doctors are always loaded." One of them responded

The 5 of them all started walking over to Ophelia's house cutting through alleys so they get there first.

In Another Part Of The Underground

Kenny just entered the Underground he looked around from the top step "Just like all those years ago" he thought. He started walking to a familiar looking building. It was pretty late at night about 8:27 he opened the door of the building to see a bald guy standing there, the same one he saw all those years ago.

"I'm looking for a pretty doctor and her son he might be around 8 or 9." Kenny said

"A pretty looking doctor and her son huh...." he said before flipping through his book "Oh Ophelia and her son Lando. Nicest bunch of people around here." The man said. "Here is their address."

Kenny took it as he was walking out the man said " I feel like I have seen you before who are you?"

Kenny turned around and smiled before saying "Nobody." Then he walked towards Ophelia and Lando's house.

At their house, the 5 men arrived before the two of them and started picking the lock. Joyce who was staying at the house since her ankle was injured thought she heard something but didn't pay much mind to it so she continued reading the book she was reading. Outside the men finally picked the lock and opened the door.

"Ophelia, Lando? You guys came home late!" Joyce called out.

The 5 men looked at each other before nodding to each other and they all walked into the house at the same time. Joyce was looking forward to seeing Lando. It was boring around here without him around, so imagine her surprise when she saw 5 men wearing all black walk in. Joyce immediately knew she was in danger, she got up and started hobbling as quickly as she could towards the bedrooms. She thought if she could get there and barricade the door she could be safe, but she fell as 2 of the men walked toward her she braced for what was about to happen. One of the men thrust his knife towards her but she grabbed his arm to stop it from stabbing her, but as she did that the other came over and stabbed her in the stomach. Joyce cried out in pain, the man who stabbed her kept stabbing her over and over and over again while she fell to the floor. She was bleeding out thinking about her life up till now and all her past mistakes, Joyce took her final breath that night.

Ophelia and Lando arrived at the house not long after. They opened the door and Lando called out "Auntie Joyce we are home." Lando took off his shoes, put them by the door then walked out into the living room. "Auntie Jo...." was all Lando said before he saw the scene. He saw his aunt with pools of blood all over the floor, Lando could only gasp and started gasping for air with every breath he was shaking all over his body, every one of his senses was on alert.