Familiar Faces Everywhere

Lando was eating dinner with Eren Armin and Mikasa and surprisingly they were all quiet, Lando didn't mind he liked peace. But then Armin started talking about ODM gear and how the scouts use it, Lando wasn't really paying attention trying to grasp the remaining seconds of peace before it gets loud. Lando then noticed Eren staring at Jean and Marco talking and he followed suit.

"Yeah, maybe not everyone can pull it off..." Jean then took a long stare at Mikasa before saying " ...But there is no harm in knowing it, if you wanna join the Military Police"

"Yeah, I'd love to get in!" Marco said."Working near the king.... There is no greater honor than that!"

Lando liked Marco but they never talked, if Jean or Marco talked to him before Armin and Eren did then he'd be sitting with them. But Marco was nice if not uninformed about the Military Police.

"Hold on, Marco!" Jean said hitting Marco which caused his drink to get all over his face, Lando thought it was funny.

"Quit talkin' like a goody two shoes and say what you really think!" Jean said "You wanna join the Military Police 'cause it means a safe, comfy life in the interior!"

"No I really do want to–" Marco said.

"It's comfy in the interior?" Eren asked.

Lando sighed "Always sticking your nose where it doesn't belong, their conversation didn't even involve you." Lando thought.

"Until five years ago, this used to be the interior too," Eren says.

'What's your point, Eren?" Jean demanded.

"Jean. You don't need to go to the interior." Eren says. "I'd say your head is nice and spacious as it is."

"You little..." Jean says.

"Honoring your Titan killing skills to get away from the Titans...." Eren says. "Doesn't that seem like a weird system to you?"

"You only say that now?" Jean demanded, "I want that stupid system to stay in place, for my sake."

"You piece of scum!" Eren yells chagrin at Jean.

"Shut up, this is the real world!" Jean yells.

"Stop it," Mikasa said while walking over.

Mikasa walked over and grabbed Eren's hand, taking it away from Jean's shirt.

"You did it now," Lando thought "Do you have no social IQ Jean is going to snap seeing that."

And just as Lando thought Jean grabbed Eren's shirt again yelling "Screw you!"

"Let go! you're going to rip it!" Eren demanded

"I don't give a damn about your clothes! I'm jealous!" Jean yelled

'Huh?! What are you talking about?!" Eren yells.

Lando was sick of this; he wanted peace before getting sent to Trost for the Corps decision, so he decided to do something about it.

Lando walked over causing both Erens and Jean's head to snap at him.

Lando picked up Jean before he knew what was going on.

"What are you doing?!" Jean demanded to know.

Lando ignored him and body slammed him on the ground.

"You got thrown like a ragdoll!" Eren said while laughing.

Lando walked over to him and punched him in the face causing Eren to fall to the ground.

"Eren!" Mikasa said, getting up.

"Mikasa come over here and I will stomp on his head, every step you take I will stomp him again. How many stomps do you think I can get off before you get to me." Lando said.