A New Hope

Lando was dragged along with Eren, Mikasa, and Armin by Commander Pixis; they were at the top of the wall.

Pixis stopped walking looking down the wall "Nope, none at all...."

Lando thought that meant the Titans had left. But how? Lando walked over to where he was staring and saw a lot of Titans trying to climb up.

"Maybe he needs to lay off the alcohol." Lando thought

"I certainly wouldn't mind being gobbled up by a beautiful girl Titan...." Pixis said.

Lando was looking at the man like he was insane and granted after that he probably was

"Uh, Commander? Might wanna lay off whatever you're drinking..." Lando said.

"What do you mean my boy? You need liquid to survive!" Pixis said.

" To each's own," Lando said.

"Indeed," Pixis said.

"I hope Lev- My dad isn't like this." Lando thought.

"Now Eren tell me about what happened," Pixis ordered, Getting into serious mode.

Eren told him everything about how he died, how he became a Titan, and about the basement.

"I see," Pixis said. "And visiting this basement will make everything clear?"

"Yes.. Do you believe me?" Eren asked.

"Seeing as you, yourself are unable to provide validation, for now i'm simply keeping an open mind." Pixis said pointing to his head."But I do believe I can tell someone is being sincere or not. I will personally guarantee your safety."

Eren and Armin let out a breath that they were holding Mikasa seemed surprised at least and Lando remained stoic as ever.

"Cadet Arlet is it?" Pixis asked.

"Yes,Sir!" Armin says.

"Earlier, you mentioned that with this so called Titan ability it would be possible to retake the city. "Pixis said. "Do you truly believe that? Or was that a desperate plea for your life?"

Lando thought it would be possible but Eren seemed to not be in control of the power. Too many unknown variables.

"Well..." Amrin began "Both."

"I was going to suggest that Eren, in Titan form, could take that giant rock and use it to block the wrecked entrance. It was just an Idea I came up with on the spot ...." Armin says. " I just wanted to see the possibilities of Eren's abilities, and how it would help solve the situation we're in...."

"Of course, I was desperate to survive, too!" The blonde adds.

Lando had to admit it wasn't a bad plan but how would they do it? Titans would be all over Eren in a second. And Eren can't even control his power so there was that. That would have to mean that the Cadets and the Garrison would have to protect Eren, Lando really didn't wanna risk dying to protect Eren again he has already done enough of that in his lifetime.

"Desperate to survive..." Pixis muttered "Nothing more credible than those words."

Lando looked at the others, Armin had somehow come to a salute with his heart and Lando didn't even notice, Eren was squatting looking stressed, and Mikasa was looking stoic but you could see that she was tense probably from the standoff about 20 minutes ago.

Pixis walked over to Eren who was squatting and took a knee. "What do you say Cadet Jaeger?"

"Sir," Eren said, sounding tired.