Ep. 6 ★ wisteria house

I randomly found the star font and im so obsessed its so cute😭
THANK YOU FOR READING!❤️
Ships
.zentan, .inotan .randomxtanjiro
(All one sided)
⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒
Tanjiro pov

We had just finished burying the bodies we had found inside the demon's house. Zenitsu and i did most off the work, we didnt want to torment little kids.

"AHHHHHHH!!!" We heard a loud scream turning our head we saw that the guy had just woken up. "YOU FIGHT MEEEE!!!!" He yelled pointing his finger at me. 'Does he ever shut up..' i decided to use reverse phycoligy in hopes for him to shut up. "Your hurt.. its alright me and zenitsu will do all the work i wouldnt want you to overwork yourself." I said as i watched him growing angrier then before.

"STUPID IM NOT HURT! I WAS JUST SURPRISED AGH!" He yelled obviously frustrated. I watched him run to a tree before swinging his forehead full force towards the trunk. 'What is he doing..' i sighed not wanting to deal with him anymore.

"Tanjiro whats the boar doing.." zenitsu whispered hoping the boar wouldn't hear. "Just leave him be." I said, we eventually finished and were now walking the kids back to their village.

"Thank you mister!" The children said in unison as my crow flew over my shoulder. "Hey whats that? We should cook it!" The boar guy yelled getting close to my crow. "Dont touch my crow." I said harshly making him flinch back.

I just watched in disgust as my crow threw up a bag of wisteria flower into the poor boys hand. "TANJIRO KAMADO! ZENITSU AGATSUMA! INOSKE HASHIBIRA! KAH KAH HEAD TO THE WISTERIA HOUSE TO HEAL! CAW!" My crow shouted.

I watched my crow fly off if my shoulder and into the sky, "your name is inoske hashibira?" I asked to the boar headed guy. He proudly huffed "the one and only kyahaha!" He laughed. I rolled my eyes walking away towards my crow.

"T-tanjiro wait up!" I heard zenitsu yell behind me, we walked no more than 10 minutes before zenitsu constantly complained he was tired. "Wahhh tanjirooo~!!! Im so tired my legs hurt!!" He wailed as he leaned on me.

'I wish i never met this guy'

I just scooted as far as possible from him, eventually zenitsu and inoske were arguing on how insoke couldn't pronounce his name correctly. "Will you guys be quiet for just a minute!" I had officially snapped.

They both shut there mouths instantly, zenitsu slowly walked over to me "im sorry tanjiro~! B-but maybe I'll be quiet if you carry me?" I turned to him with the most creeped out face that i could muster. 'Is he seriously going to use me as his own chair..' i sighed rolling my eyes at him. "No! Carry me kampachiro! Or no i will carry you!" Inoske yelled running up to me before tossing me over his shoulders.

(He is like piggy backing tanjiro rn)

He held my thighs tightly it kind of hurt, "hey put me down." I said trying to get off but insoke wouldnt listen, but instead pinch or squeeze my thighs harshly whenever i tried to get off of his back. "LET TANJIRO GO BOAR BRAIN!" Yelled zenitsu 'for once i agree with him..' i stuggled for the first minute because inoske's pinching stung. As much as i hated to admit it i found the experience relaxing... i would rather die than admit it.

"Kampachiro put your hands around my shoulders." Inoske whispered, "im alright.." "just do it!" He yelled. I shrugged putting my hands around his shoulderd. I could hear zenitsu ranting about how he was tired and he deserved to be carried.

At one point i relaxed pressing my body weight against inoske who was still arguing with zenitsu over something so stupid.

When they arriaved

"Uh kampachiro we are here." Inoske said as he gently put me down. "You really didnt have to carry me you know.?" I told insoke who just shook his head 'no.'
This old lady appared at the door, she bowed before speaking.
"Greetings, demon slayers i will be your caretaker please relax while you are here."

The lady invited us inside where we handed her our clothes for here to wash. She handed us wisteria kimonos to relax in. "Please we owe you so much.. make yourselves at home." She smiled before leaving the room. "I think that lady is a moster shes to fast!!" Cried zenitsu, which was so rude i nearly punched him.

"Shes just a kind lady." I sighed before hearing a knock on the door. I opened the door to see the same old lady with a bunch off food. She placed the food down on a table, we thanked her before she left.

Munch* crunch* was all i heard from inoske who was chewing so loudly. "WOULD IT KILL YOU TO HAVE MANNERS GOD!" Screamed zenitsu. "Inoske chew with your mouth closed." He miraculously obeyed.

I was eating peacfully until zenitsu kept tugging my arm, "tanjiro~ feed me!" He smiled. "Why would i.." i just wanted to eat in peace.. then inoske pushed him "NO FEED ME" he yelled grabbing his chopsticks and shoving them into my hand. "Will you guys shut up if i will." I sighed they nodded aggressively. Grabbing there chopsticks i picked up food from they're plates, then put it infront if them "open." I said.

"Ahhh" Zenitsu opened his mouth taking the food from the chopsticks. Then it was inoske's turn i did the same thing only he almost bit my fingers off. After a few minutes of feeding them i grew irratated i didnt eat a single bite since I've been feeding them!

"Feed your selves im done." I said harshly as i picked up my own chopsticks. They vissably saddened but understood and began eating themselves. It was pretty peaceful, i was only annoyed when inoske kept taking my food.

Once we were done eating we were ordered to see a doctor, "please remove your shirt so i could check" the doctor said soflty. We all obeyed as the doctor examined each one of us, though inoske and zenitsu kept staring at me... it made me a bit uncomfortable if im being honsest.

"Well you two have broken ribs! You with the red hair are healthy!" The docter smiled as if that was the most casual thing to say.
Zenitsu was crying "i-i have broken bones wahhh!!!" He was so loud. I had gotten ready for bed making sure to brush my hair free from any knots.
(Remember tanjiro has rapunzel hair🤩)

"Shut up zenitsu im trying to sleep!" I yelled, truth was i just wanted him to shut up. "B-but tanjiro i have broken bones! Hug me tanjiro!!" He cried as he leaped onto me.

(So tanjiro is laying down and zenitsu is laying on top of him.)

"Get off zenitsu." "NO!" "Im warning you now, get off" he just wailed as he got off of me. "Tanjiro why are you so heartless i have broken ribs!!". 'Why..?' I never knew why, i used to be kind.. i used to be the favorite kid in the village... everyone's wanted my help because they could trust me...

"Be quiet im going to sleep." Was all i could say, i could hear them arguing but thats not what was important. 'Why was i rude? Nezuko... she said i was always kind.. my mom said i was a kind soul?.. never mind they aren't here now.

I drifted to sleep eventually wondering why im like this now.. and why i couldn't have just died with my siblings..

END.