Ep. 23 ★ Mugen train PT.7

.THANK YOU FOR READING💗
.sorry im trying to make this the last part of the mugen train arc!
.i haven't been active much and I apologize! How has your guys day gone? I hope it's been good :)
.ships
Zentan Inotan Rentan Akatan randomXtanjiro

      ⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒
Third POV

Akaza's frown turned into a slight grin as tanjiro told the demon his name. He couldn't explain in words...but the others name somehow made akaza feel warm and fuzzy inside. Something no demon should feel.
But with an constant and painful throb on the side of the demons head he couldn't think about it for long. His body hit the sandy floor with a hard thud as he blacked out.

The red haired demon slayer's eyes focused on the uncouncious body on the floor as he slowly approached. Step by step being careful not to suddenly wake the demon up.

"Tanjiro! No!" Rengoku yelled from behind him. Tanjiro's calm eyes turned to anger as he watched akaza slowly begin to shift around, as if he was waking up already.

He turned to rengoku with anger on his face "do you want to wake up the demon and make this harder for us?" he half yelled in a hushed voice. Rengoku's brows furrowed before returning to a relaxed expression. "Fine...do your thing." He whispered just loud enough for tanjiro to hear.

As tanjiro tip-toes closer to the uncouncious demon a loud wail was hear "TANJIROOO!! ARE YOU DONE KILLING IT?!?" The voice Echoed loudly.

'Ah shit.'

The demons eyes snapped open as akaza began gasping heavy. Without a word he got back up on his feet and began sprinting towards tanjiro. Akaza raised his hand and threw a solid punch towards tanjiro's face.

Though tanjiro was highly trained in hand to hand combat, he ducked under the blow before using the back of his leg to sweep akaza. The demon spun in the air before landing on the floor once more with a thud. Tanjiro raised his sword up high before bringing it down with all of his force.

Akaza yelped as he bearly avoided getting his neck chopped off. "The hell is wrong with you!" He shreicked as he veiwed the cracks in the ground from the sword. With a grunt tanjiro yanked the sword from the ground and aimed it back towards akaza.

"You should just accept your death. Don't make this harder for yourself." Tanjiro said in a voice full of hatred. "You brat! I could kill you in seconds you little shit!" Growled akaza as he got up from the ground. "Says the one who just got slammed to the ground" retorted tanjiro who was now feeling rather sassy at the moment.

"Shut up and die already!" The demon growled as he hurled his fist towards the demon slayer. "Your slow" teased tanjiro. He easily avoided the punch by stepping aside.

Akaza growled as he recoiled his fist and threw it out again, this time with even greater force. Tanjiro smirked "Someone's mad..." he cooed as he dodged akaza's attacks effortlesly.

Akaza grunted as he backed up before leaping into the air. "I'll show you!"
BLOOD DEMONART: AIRTYPE
(Sorry idk what it's called)

 "I'll show you!" BLOOD DEMONART: AIRTYPE(Sorry idk what it's called)