BONUS STORY💖

THANK YOU FOR READING😣💖
Im so happy to see that people enjoy my story!!
I've been wanting to do a valentine bonus story but valentine already passed and I'm impatiant😣
Plot: highschool AU and tanjiro has been getting love letters in his locker😗
⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

My alarm clock blared, the sound peircing my ears as I rolled out of bed. "Ugh...nezuko!!" I groaned completely giving up on turning off the alarm. I heard soft footsteps creak up the stairs and enter my room. "What do you want big brother? Is something wrong?" She asked, her voice is always so calming...

I stood up from my bed "no...could you turn the alarm off please..?" I asked, she sighed but turned off the alarm. While I adjusted my eyes to the light I heard my door swing open, making me jolt. Takeo began running in circles with his new backpack he got a few weeks ago "BIG BROTHER!!" He shouted.
"Good morning Takeo...I see you're full of energy.." i croaked.

He beamed and pulled me out of bead, "well the school year is almost over! I might not be able to see my friends next year". I smiled at him "fine..fine..".

I did my morning routine, brush my teeth, shower, and put my school uniform on. I stumbled down the stairs still half asleep when the aroma of freshly made bacon filled my nose. As I reached the bottom of the stairs I peeked my head into the kitch, all my siblings sat down at the table with their plates full.

"Good morning mom!" I kissed her cheek before I grabbed my plate and sat at the table.

Time skip—•—•—•>

I swung my backpack over my shoulder and slid into my shoes. "Is everyone ready to go?", my siblings formed a line as a way to say 'yes!'.
I beamed, opening the door I took a breath of fresh air 'today is a lovely morning.'. We walked for a few minutes before we arrivared at our first stop, elementary. I carried rokuta in my arms while hanako and shigeru walked infront of me. As we stopped at the front gates of the school I turned to them "be good." I warned.

They nodded as skipped through the gates.

We walked for another few minutes before we arriaved at our school. Nezuko grabbed my wrist gently "let's go! We'll be late you know"
It always amazed me how nezuko had this much energy in the morning. I shrugged "we wont die if we're late", she frowned at me "it'll mess up my perfect attendance!" She whined.

We entered school just in time before they shut the gates.

"That's was close.." nezuko sighed, "we would've still made it" i inturrupted. She rolls her eyes at me jokingly before opening her classroom door. "Have a good day big brother!" She kissed my cheek before she skipped into her classroom.

I smiled, 'you too nezuko'.

As I walked to my class I could feel someone lurking behind me...shivers ran through my body as I imágenes a creepy stalker or worse!
Slowly turning around I was relived to only see tomioka. My upper classmen. Though I ignored him and kept making my way to class. He seemed to be holding something in his hand, a paper? I dismissed the thought, not wanting to be late.

We parted ways shortly after and I got to my class on time thankfully.

Time skip—•—•—•>

The bell rung signaling it was finally luch time. A feeling of relive washed over me as i remembered my mother and nezuko stayed up last night to make pizza for tomorrows lunch. 'I should think her later'

I got up from my chair and grabbed my lunchbox from my bag. "Ooh nice! That looks totally delicious." Someone whispered into my ear. I jerked away, clutching my ear out of instinct. Zenitsu had creeped up behind me like a creep. "Yeah..nezuko made it last night." I said neevously.
"Mind if we share? I don't have lunch money...I forgot it this morning.."
Is he serious..?