Ep. 14 ★ rehab training

.THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2k VIEWS😱
.the pic above is so pretty in my opinion😭
.i love reading your comments🥹
.IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE!
.ships
.zentan .inotan .hashira x tanjiro
.kanao x tanjiro .aoi x tanjiro
.random x tanjiro
      ⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒
Tanjiro pov

I was doing pushups when a knock on my door was heard. I got up from the floor and opened the door to see who was knocking. Shinobu stood there whith her signiture smile on the other side of the door. "Hello tanjiro, how would you like to help me at my estate with training you friends?" She smiled. 'I dont have anything to do.. and i could train aswell.. why not.'

I nodded, her smile brightened. "Great! Let us go then" she said before she signaled me to follow her. I close my door before walking with her towards her estate. "So, tanjiro are you enjoying your time as a hashira?" Shinobu asked. "I find it no diffrent" in truth i didn't the only difference is a house and a title.
(We ain't talk about the money💀)

Shinobu hummed and turned her gaze to the floor. "Your friends are quite the hassle!" She giggled, "their not friends, acquaintances." I responded. I didn't consider them friends, not in the slightest.

"Hm? How so" she asked leaning closer. Before i could answer we arriaved at her estate, "ah! Well, please come in tanjiro." She smiled as she held her front door open. "Thank you" i said as i took of my shoes before entering.

Not even a minute later i heard a familiar cry "KYYAHHHH NOOO THE MEDICE TASTE HORIIBBLEE!!!" A scream was heard from the other side of the mansion...

Shinobu just giggled "well tanjiro.. your acquaintance is really noises dont you agree?" . I nodded, she lead me to the room where she keeps her patients. She opened to door to reveal zenitsu crying while a girl was forcing medicine in his mouth. I looked over to see inosuke laying on the hospital bed not as noisy.

As if he could sense me zenistu looked at me whith a huge smile plastered on his face. He leaped towards me "TANJIROOO!! I missed you!" I moved out of the way before he could hug me, sending him crashing into the wall.

When he sat up his forehead had a huge bruise, "t-tanjiro! HOW COULD YOU!" He yelled. I rolled my eyes before walking over to inosuke who was by the look of it asleep.

I leaned over his bed to get a better view, 'hm.. calm inosuke.. i never thought i would live to see that'.

His mask was still on but you could hear softsnores behind the mask. 'Oh, im still staring at him. Thats creepy..' i hadn't relized i was still hovering over his sleeping body.

I stepped away from the bed, giving him space.

(Time skip becasue i wanna hurry this chapter)

Aoi had explained the 'stages' in rehabilitation training. First we go to the triplets, then they streach us out. Pulling our limbs, making us do the spilts while pushing on our back. Many more. It wasn't painful in my opininion though i could tell that zenitsu and inosuke thought otherwise...

"OW! OW! OWWW!" Cried zenitsu who was in the spilt position, "HHGHHNN!" Inosuke groaned. He lifted his abdomen to the sky while one of the triplets pulled his arms back.
You could see litterl tear droplets on his boar mask.

Soon it was my turn.. "Hp! Tanjiro you are very flexible!" "Thats great!" "Good job tanjiro!"  Cheered the three little girls as they pulled on my limbs. "Thanks you." I sighed, it was oddly relaxing..

After we were all warmed up we were lead by aoi to a table filled with cups. "Here you will be tested on your reaction time! Your objective is to grab a cup filled with medicine water and splash your opponet before they can to you. You and your opponent will be able to block you cup also, if that happens you are unable to raise your cup."

She further explained.

Zenistu was up first, aoi was his opponent. I was expecting zenistu to splash her... his breathing style is thunder so his reflexes must be fast.... Thats what i had thought.

The begun and aoi didn't hesitate to dive for the cup, she was immediately blocked by zenitsu who was grinning. He grabbed a medicine cup but he didn't splash her to only gave her a 'charming' smirk. "I would never splash tea on a girl." He grinned, i saw the three triplets slightly uncomfortable. I turned to aoi, she.. was angry her eyes twitched and her face contorted in pure anger.

The triplets luckily had calmed her down before she punched zenitsu. Next, was aoi and inosuke. This time aoi got drenched in water from head to toe. Inosuke was a bit ruthless just splashing the water near or at aoi any opportunity he got.

The round concluded because ms. Aoi had to get a change of clothes. Now it was me and kanao. It seemed as she was nervous as her face as red and she was sweating like crazy. "BEGIN" i swiftly grabbed the cup befote picking it up she bearly maneged to slam my hand back down. I used my left hand, this time i was successful.

As i had easily splashed her with the medicine water. "Ms. Kanao! Are you alright!?" One of the triplets said as they rushed to kanao while holding a towel.

'I just splashed water on her no big deal.' I sighed.

A few hourse went by..

"Lastly is a simple gane of tag!" Aoi said as she proceeded to demonstrate. Zenitsu went first, he was tasked to chase aoi. "You may begin!" One of the triplets cheered as zenistu wasted to time in charging at aoi. He once again caught up to her. But creepily slid his arms around her waist when he did and began giggling like a girl...

Before it went any further aoi slapped zenitsu and shoved him away.

"Now..." she paused as she glanced at zenistu who was baling his eyes out "inosuke and kanao."
Kanao nodded and headed towards the mat while inosuke cackled like a mainiac.

They began and inosuke sprinted towards kanao, luckily she swiftly shifted therefor avoiding inosuke.

Inosuke tried various other ways... such as trying to leap on her, grab her arm, grab her face, grab her legs.. just very inosuke things to do.

They spent about ten minutes running around, even after the ten minutes kanao was neither touched or tired.

"Great, tanjiro would you like to give it a try?" Aoi said as she smiled at me. 'I dont really want to..' i thought as i shook my head 'no'

She nodded understandingly

"Alright! That concludes today's training" she said as she turned to the two.

(TIME SKIP)

I was heading out the door of the butterfly mansion when i felt a light tap on my shoulder. "Um.. tanjiro, h-here is your shirt!" I turned around to see aoi holding out my shirt that i had previously left here. "Oh, thank you" i planly said i took the shirt from her hands and walked off.

END.

SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE, i lost a little motivtion but im back!