Ep. 29 ★

THANK YOU FOR READING😭💕💕
I know I haven't updated in a long time!! Please forgive me :(
I hope i Can make it up to you guys
Thank you so much for all the love and support I'm litterly sobbing💕
⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒
TANJIRO'S POV

After I accepted her expensive gift she wrapped her hands around me. "You promised okay..." she whispered in my ear. I softly pushed her off of me and got up. "Please stay safe" I told her as I got my stuff and left.

Just as I had stepped a few feet away I could smell it. The demon. Without hesitation I turned my feet towards the smell and sprinted in that direction. 'It's upstairs' i noted as i ran across the halls. As I got to the stair case I caught a glimps of what I assumed was the demon. 'Pink'

The only thing I caught was a pink belt I assume. Leaping to the second floor I sprinted towards it. Out of nowhere a scream echoed through the building. 'Crap! The demon is killing already' . Only an hour had passed since nightfall, the demon doesn't wait around it seems.

I scoffed and unseathed my sword. I need to get everyone outside before it wants to attack someone else. I took a big breath before shouting "IF ANYONE IS IN THE BUILDING! EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY!" I yelled.

I heard faint gasp and mourners that were eventually followed by footsteps. 'Good' instant relief flowed through me as now I dont have to worry about someone getting hurt because of the demon.

A shriek rang through my ears once more. I grunted as I began running again. After a few seconds I finally caught up with it. It was a woman, long black hair decorated with expensive looking hair pins. Might I respectfully add she was wearing practically nothing, the only clothing she wore only covered her respective areas. She was beautiful, she was probably an oirán.

She showed me her sharp teeth, besides her she hoisted up koinatsu with what seemed to be her weapon. The pink belt. "Let her go." I stated, getting ready to fight. If I were to attack, koinatsu would get hurt.

She stared at me intensely for a while before smiling. "Hey...your a hashira aren't you!? Haha! Luck is really on my side tonight!" She exclaimed. "I wont repeat myself again. Let her go."

She smirked, "you know...I only devour beautiful people becasue they make my skin all nice and glowy...but...your way to pretty." Her voice slowly calmed down as she began eyeing me up and down once more. "You think you're tough because you're a hashira huh? Why don't we make a deal! I let her go...if you become a demon, and become my husband! How does that sound cutie?" She squeled. The pure idea of becoming a demon sickens me to my core, but this? This just makes me feel uncomfortable.

"No thank you. I would rather die a human." I responded, griping my sword tighter. She scoffed "humans are weak and stupid creatures! Save your potential..!" She argued. I had enough of her nonsense.

SUN BREATHING: SEVENTH FORM, BENEFICENT RADIANCE

My red blade sliced through her  neck like butter

My red blade sliced through her neck like butter. I watched as her disatached head rolled down to the floor with a 'thud' sound. "Hah...?w-what..?" She stuttered as her body didn't move a muscle.

I narrowed my eyes "she...she's not crumbling away? There's something going on". I took a step towards her slowly. Her car like eyes shot holes through me as she said through gritted teeth "Y-YOU! YOU DID THIS! YOU LITTLE...ARGHH!!" She hollerd. Tears formed in her eyes before she began bawling.

Skreching as she cried "PEOPLE ALWAYS BULLY ME! IM SMALL AND WEAK!...HELP ME! BIG BROTHER!!"

"B-big brother?" I stammered as her beheaded body streatched out. I watched on the verge of throwing up as the 'big brother' pulled himself out of his younger sisters body. He was skinny, bone skinny. His skin was a pale and sickly green, paired with messy dark green hair. Weird black spotes he'd covered his whole body.

Gripping my sword I shook my head, not trying to think of his grossly appearance. I took a deep breath before sprinting towards the guys neck. Before I could strike his neck he maneged to block my attack, knocking me back a few feet. He was weilding blood colored sickles...too to be exact.

"Hah...? What's this...? Did a pretty little thing really cause all this destruction..." he grunted in a low raspy voice. He wobbled to his sister and picked up her head gently, placing it back on her shoulders. She sniffled as he stroked her face gently. "Daki...you poor thing...don't tell me this little thing has been bullying you..."

She pouted but nodded, pointing at me "he took my head off!" She yelled. Just then uzui swooped in to try and play hero. He picked me up and put me over his shoulders. "What the hell!" I protested. "This is dangerous tanjiro! Go take cover!" "Are you serious. I'll handle it, where is Inosuke and zenitsu?"

His face darkened slightly, i could feel my heart start beating faster. 'Are they hurt!?, dead!?' I smack Uzui "I said where!"

He whispered "I...I'm not sure. I think they still might be alive..." "you think?." . I shoved Uzui aside, "deal with them. I'll find the other two." I ordered.

He nodded and i immediately began sprinting. 'I just need to follow their scent...they can't be dead..' I tried convincing myself that they are alright.

TIME SKIP

Ive been running all over town, trying to find the two idiots. But my nose lead me here. To a hole no bigger than a few feet. By the look of it, it probably goes down for miles. I was going to ignore it but I a faint voice yelling...i hurridly put my ear to the tunnel hoping it was either zenitsu or inosuke. "ARGH! STUPID BELT!!" Someone yelled...

'Is it them?' Only one way to find out...

END.