BONUS STORY🌸 PT.4-???

THANK YOU FOR READING🥺❤️
YOU GUYS ARE SO AMAZING
You guys remeber those gacha videos? Where they react to TikTok's about themselves? This is basically the same thing
⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

After some majical event all the demon slayers were transported to a room with a large tv. Everyone looked surprised "how did we get here!?" Screamed mitsuri, "A DEMON?! IT PROBABLY LURED US HERE TO KILL US ALL!" Added zenitsu. A sticky note was left on one of the counters in the room, tanjiro noticed it. 'You guys are gathered here to react to edits of yourselves! Once everyone is seated everything will commence!'
Tanjiro looked at it suspiciously, "uh..everyone sit down. I don't think they brought us here to kill us" he told the others. Everyone was skeptical but did as told. Immediately after the tv began playing.

CREDITS TO [Rxylann] ON YOUTUBE

Everyone's jaw dropped, "holy...what happened to my hair?!" Exclaimed tanjiro. "Forget the hair! That was amazing! You looked so powerful, not to mention the weird guy who looked like you!" Squeled mitsuri. Iguro scoffed "you look okay...I guess"
"Little tanjiro i do say you look rather powerful here" Gyomei observed. (He has vision here). Senami rolled his eyes "you don't look cool at all, it's just the music that's making it look badass" "your just jelous you cant look that cute..i mean cool!" Inosuke stuttered. Sanemi cocked his head towards him with a frown "i could totally! I just don't want to waist my time to please any of you weirdo's" .

"You look great tanjiro.." tomioka whispered, trying to not be too loud. "My! Is this a compliment!? That's so rare of you tomioka!" Teased shinobu as she poked at his sides. His unamused expression made shinobu even more happy. "By the way tanjiro you look pretty amazing with your hair short! Planning to cut it anytime soon?". Tanjiro shook his head "no..I like my hair long"
Uzui wrapped one of his arms around the shoulders of tanjiro "my dude, you look quite flashy if i do say so myself." He complimented with a smug grin. Tanjiro mumbled a thank you quietly.

Muichiro softly tugged on the sleeve of tanjiro, practically begging for his attention. "I think you look good with short hair.." he complimented with a blank expression."my friend i say you look fantastic! The lighting totally makes you look cool" Rengoku cheered as he shot him a thumbs up.
________________________

CREDITS TO [V_Legacy389] ON YOUTUBE

Everyone gasped, except for tanjiro. "who is that? He looks identical to tanjiro..." uzui pointed out. Shinobu nodded "it could be his father? Or uncle perhaps?" Tanjiro frowned at the idea that a complete idiot like yorrichi could have been his father. "Nonetheless freiends! That was amazing dont you agree!" Rengoku smiled.

They all took turns complementing the edit in turns. "I liked how cute- I mean cool...tanjiro looked in the begging!" Mitsuri exclaimed. Obanai muffled "Hm...kamburamaru thinks you looked okay..." . It was giyuu's turn. He didn't say anything, he only gusturred a small thumbs up before putting his head back down in embarrassments. "Lame.." sanemi whispered. Luckily shinobu slapped the back of his neck and lectured him about his behavior.
__________________________
CREDITS TO [nessuki] ON YOUTUBE

Everyone turned to tanjiro with their jaws on the floor. "TANJIRO CAN SMILE!?" Exclaimed uzui. Completely baffled. Tanjiro scoffed "of course I can idiots...". "Tanjiro, we've never seen you smile before" whispered muichiro.

Everyone nodded, tanjiro shrugged "you guys just aren't funny enough to make me laugh I guess" he said. Shinobu giggled "are you serious?" She asked. "Words can hurt..." giyuu softly spoke, though nobody paid attention to the poor guy in the back of the room.

"I would say I'm quite the charmer!" Rengoky complimented himself, proudly putting a hand to his chest. "Or your just annoyingly loud..." inturrupted obanai. Both men made eye contact as if challenging one another to do something about it. Gyomei sighed "calm down, you guys aren't children might I remind you." .

_________________________
CREDITS TO [nessuki] ON YOUTUBE

The room fell silent as they slowly turned to tanjiro, who had a stilll face. Tanjiro could feel the tears swell up as he watched nezuko on the screen. 'Is this what happenes in the future? Do I turn into a monster...?' He questioned.

Shinobu tried to lighten the atmosphere "Im glad that's not real...right guys..?" She urged everyone to say something. A few people said "yeah" or "mhm.." . "Tanjiro wiped the tears that threatened to spill away from his face and just nodded slowly. "Can we move on..?" He asked.

_______________________
CREDITS TO [yushi] ON YOUTUBE

This time all the attention was turned to muichiro. The two that were sitting next to him, giyuu and sanemi slowly moved away from him. He stared back at them with blank eyes. "What..?" He asked, "muichiro...you..Nevermind." The said. To them he is still a kid, even if he was 18.
"You have quite the frightning smile muichiro..!" Shinobu tried to sound pleasant. Muichiro stared blankly at her, before finally reponding with a quite "thank you."

While everyone talked with muichiro, tanjiro
stood there. Eyes fixated on the screen. The scene of nezuko as a demon haunted his memory..is that what would have happened if nezuko would've been saved? Would she have slaughtered people...sweet and caring nezuko? Tanjiro refused to belive his sweet sister would ever do that, even as a demon.

END.
sorry if the writing is bad!!