Ep. 7 ★ mountain natagumo

YALL THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME<3
(Plus in demon slayer it got me so mad how tanjiro practically killed lower 1 upper 6 and is still not a hashira💀)
Ships
.zentan .inotan
.random x tanjiro
⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Tanjiro pov

I woke up to the kind lady calling us for breakfast, "good morning! Please enjoy your breakfast." With that she left. Inosuke was the first at the table, then zenitsu and lastly me. "Mmmgh this is so mghhhh good!" Zenitsu said in with his mouth stuffed. "YAHAH SURE IS KAMPACHIRO GIVE THE LEADER YOUR FOOD!" Inosuke yelled across the table. I wasnt that hungry anyways... "sure but shut up." I sighed sliding my plate over to him.

His face flushed a bit before returning to his screaming, "tanjiro~ give me your food aswell please!!" I rolled my eyes and slided yet another plate of food towards zenitsu.
"O-oh thank you tanjiro!" He blushed before eating the food i placed besides of him.

After they packed up

The old lady had given us our clothes and now we were packing our things to leave. "I wish you good luck on your travels." She smiled as she made sparcks for good luck. "WHY ARE YOU DOING HAG! YOUR GOING TO BURN US!" "STUPID BOAR BRAIN! Its for good luck!" Inouske and zenitsu were arguing once again.

I stepped aside walking over to the old lady "thank you," i bowed. Her smile grew "your very handsome up close! Do you have sognificant other perhaps?" She asked i shook my head 'no'.

Once we said our goodbyes my crow landed on my shoulder unexpectedly, "KAH KAH HEAD TO MOUNT NATAGUMO KAH KAH!" It yelled over and over.

We began walking on the trail, for the rest of the day i avoided talking to either of then. "Tanjiro~ im tired!" Zenistu whined i ignored him, he eventually gave up. It was now night time and we had just reached the moutain. I was greeted with a strong scent of blood, and fear.

"AAAGH IM NOT WALKING INTO THAT SCARY MOUNTAIN!! IM STAYING!!" Yelled zenitsu who was currently curled up into a ball. "Haha you wuss!" Inosuke laughed at zenistu who only mumbled. 'I dont have time to deal with their crap..' i rolled my eyes before walking up the mountain alone.

The scent of blood only got stronger 'ugh this smell reeks..' i noticed both zenisu and inosuke behind me. 'So they did come.' I was thinking he wouldn't, "tanjiro..!" I heard before getting hugged from behind.

"Im scared tanjiro!" "Let go of me." "B-but tanjiro!" "I said let go..!" I harshly pulled him off of me.

I ignored his crying, walking further into the mountain i saw the back of another demon slayer. I walked up to him before tapping his shoulder. "AH!" He jolted before tirning around and meeting my eyes. "A-ah! Um hi..." he murmured as his face turned red from what im guessing was embarrassment?.

"What happened you smell like blood." It was true he reeked of blood. His face lowered into a horrified expression "i-i came here with a group of atleats 10 demon slayers.. everything was fine until.. until they started attacking each other! I maneged to get away." He spoked with fear present in his voice.

"KAMPACHIRO!" I heard turning around i saw inosuke without zenistu. "Where's zenitsu?" "He was to scared and ran away." He answered. He then turned towards the other demon slayer, "who the hell is this guy?..." his voice was menacing. "Im not sure." I answered he trembled a bit before answering.

"My name is murata! Rank kanoe!" He yelled loudly, "we're mizunoto" i reponded his face dropped. "T-they should have sent a hashira! No matter how many mizunoto's they send it wont be enough..!" His eyes were petrified.