Chapter 6 : Dark Sentinel - 2

"I told you to get back, Sangah!, What are you still doing here." Kim Dokja said

"Well, it's just that the monter said mother, so.... K-Kardu Emiren?" Yoo Sangah reasoned, and then tried to talk with the monster.

"Maybe this isn't how it's pronounced... Akedu?"

"Kalidu!!" The monster responded

Rimuru and Kim Dokja got surprised.

'wow... Ms.Yoo can talk to that thing..'
Rimuru thought.

[The character 'Yoo Sangah' has activated the skill 'Interpretation lvl.3.]

'her talents shine even in apocalypse..'

Kim Dokja thought while looking at Sangah.

"What is it saying anyway?"

Kim Dokja asked.

"Well..., It's asking us..., To be a mother."

Yoo Sangah answered.

"Kalidu!"

The monster pointed at Yoo Sangah.

"A m-mother?, I'm not even married yet!."

Then the monster pointed at Han Myungoh

"W-Why should I be a mother?!, I should be the father!."

The Sentinel's tentacles reached out toward Han Myungoh and entered his mouth.

'Thats.. kind of.. ahem..'

Rimuru thought while having a dumbfounded face.

Then the three of them started to move.

'So that's what it meant when it said mother'

Kim Dokja thought

"you don't have any plans to give birth anytime soon do you?."

Kim Dokja asked Yoo Sangah.

"Of course not!"

Then, the tentacles on Han Myungoh's mouth was cutted by Kim Dokja, freeing the man from the Sentinel.

As soon as the tentacle got sliced, the Sentinel sent another tentacle to attack Kim Dokja but was sliced by Rimuru.

The Sentinel got angry and reached out many tentacles at Rimuru, which Rimuru defended himself with the bone sword, but was shattered to pieces.

'this is bad!!.. it's chasing me instead!, I don't want to be a mother!!..'

Rimuru thought while running and dodging the tentacles.

The Sentinel's attention was now on Rimuru, Kim Dokja called out the dokkaebi in charge and brought out a broken sword.

'the sword made out from the ground rats spine was broken easily, so I have to use this..'

Kim Dokja then activated a skill.

["Pfft., C-Can you even fight with something like that?, T-That thing.... is broken, and you won't be able to use it without a specific skill."]

The dokkaebi said.

[The exclusive skill 'White Star Weapon Aura' has been activated.]]

A bright white light come out from the sword, catching the attention of the Dark Sentinel who was busy with Rimuru.

['Blade of Faith' has been activated.]

Seeing this, the Dark Sentinel changed his attention, attacking Kim dokja.