Chapter 12 : I Won't Let You

Both Rimuru and Yoo Junghyuk were walking towards the dark tunnel. Lee jihye and the others were left behind, giving them a bit of privacy.

Yoo Junghyuk stopped walking, turning his body to face Rimuru, who also stopped.

He could see rimuru's face, his golden eyes glittering in the dark, their eyes locked to each other.

It wasn't a normal thing to see, those Golden eyes seemed to see right through his soul.

It was a chilling moment, but he can't waste time and say nothing after facing the blue haired beauty in front of him.

Yoo Junghyuk regained his focus, he didn't have enough time to admire beautiful faces.

"What do you want?.." Yoo Junghyuk asked with a harsh tone, signing that he was very cautious.

"So..., You are a Regressor right?" Rimuru asked hesitantly, he himself doesn't even know what to talk about.

Yoo Junghyuk didn't say anything, he knows that Rimuru was aware. There was no need to waste breath just to answer something that was already clear.

Rimuru stared and started to think for a question.

"Hey.. tell me, ...was I in your previous regression?" Rimuru asked

"No"

Yoo Junghyuk answered quickly, he's face being cautious after realizing the question.

'he wasn't on the previous round.., did the future changed this much?'

he thought.

"So I wasn't..., Hey.., do you want me to help-" before Rimuru could continue his words, he was cutted off by Yoo Junghyuk.

"I don't need it"

his voice was deep, and it sounded as if he was angry.

"What?, You don't want me to help you?..., I'm strong you know, if you don't need my strength, then I can deal it with my knowledge."

Rimuru asked. He wasn't being desperate to be in Yoo Junghyuk's accomplice, he was more worried that the Regressor might die and regress again.

Great sage informed him that the possibility of them meeting again in the next regression is 0.

Rimuru didn't appeared in the last round so it must be true. this is an opportunity for the Regressor, and he must not let it slip.

"Knowledge?, Do you know something about the future?, Are you a prophet too?."

Yoo Junghyuk asked, he's suspicion raised immediately after hearing rimuru's words.

"I..., I don't know anything about the future.., but-" Rimuru was hesitant to speak, but he need to.

He himself don't know why he was doing this, but it was something he must do. But his words were cutted off again.

"Then there's no need to keep this conversation going. The thing I'm looking for is someone who can give me information about the future, and you aren't that someone I was looking for. And I also have strength on my side so your help for me is irrelevant."

You Junghyuk walked away with those words. He was looking for something, yet he was aware that he already found it. And yes, it was Kim Dokja.

Rimuru was surely to be helpful in the upcoming scenarios, but he was still too suspicious. Rimuru was too strong and has the very ability to kill him.

He got betrayed once, and he won't let it be twice. Due to that experience, trusting people became difficult.

Rimuru stared at the back of Yoo Junghyuk who was walking away.