Chapter 17 : A Villain's Good Ending

Rimuru pov

I heared Great Sage mumble something before, but I couldn't hear it clearly. I felt like a strong weight of burden was placed on my whole body. I struggled to open my eyes, and by the time I opened them fully, I was in a bed.

The bed was very short, short that my legs were hanging on the edges. I quickly get up and notice their were six other beds placed aligned with the one I'm sitting on.

I observed more and counted a total of seven little beds in this place. Speaking of this place, it was very small. It was matter of seconds before I observed myself and notice I was wearing a dress, my hair was short and my lips were red.

'What!!'

I was very surprised because of my appearance that seemed like a princess, but I ignored it afterwards.

'I didn't really changed that much, I looked like a princess even before this.'

I got up and started exploring the place. It was kind of dusty like an old attic, so I cleaned it.

While I was cleaning, I opened the windows and the birds started to chirp loudly before landing on my shoulders.

It was kind of cute, I tried to chuckle but I ended up humming a lullaby. I closed my mouth after hearing the sounds.

'Have i really lost my mind?, Am I really going to be a princess?!'

Those thoughts get ahead of me and my sweat started to drop from my chin.

The birds on my shoulders flew away, and chirped loudly as if barking like a dog. It was then I noticed a presence behind me, I turned my heels and faced an old woman outside the window.

"Hi young lady." The old woman greeted at me with a smile, and it wasn't a pleasant face to see.

"Hello Gobta.."

I don't like being judgemental, but something is off with this old woman.

I realized that I called someone else instead of this woman.

The woman just looked at me dumbfounded and blinked her eyes many times. She just shrugged it off and chuckled.

The way she dressed was like in the snow white movie I watched a few years ago. But I ignored the thoughts and focused on the old woman.

We held a conversation and I ended up letting her enter the house. This house isn't mine so I kinda felt horrible of myself. I went and get her water and I started stating my impression of her in my mind.

The way she dressed was like a witch from Disney, and that face with a long nose made me compare him to Gobta even though they were totally different.

This woman is really like the witch from snow white, if she hand me an apple right now, I'd freak out and start laughing out loud.

And just as I half-expected, she gave me an apple. I started to get freaked out but I didn't reveal it infront of the old woman's face, I even held myself from laughter.

"Come on, eat the apple" the old woman urged me to eat it while playing with her hands.

"You didn't put poison in this apple didn't you?"

I accepted the apple, and asked the old woman with suspicion.

The old woman started to sweat and laughed lightly.

"No way.., why would I poison the person who welcomed me here gladly."

The old woman spoke with a sweet voice and a sweet gesture.

I eyed the woman up and down, then gave my response.

"Okay then"

I shrugged it off and  immediately eat the apple. In a matter of few seconds, I started coughing.

'What the!!!'

I could see the old woman grinning infront of me while watching me suffer. I dropped on my knees and started shouting.

"You old hag!, Why did you lie?!"

The old woman just laughed evilly and stared at me.

"I thought you were smart, but I guess you were just a kind yet dumb girl, Snow white." 

[The exclusive skill 'Poison Resistance lvl.3' has been activated.]

The woman started to laugh again, with an evil and loud laugh. I grabbed the apple on the floor beside me and shoved it on the old woman's mouth without a second thought.

The woman urged to fight off but ended up eating the apple. The old woman started to cough and dropped on her knees. Her true appearance started to show, revealing a beautiful woman. She tried to speak but her mouth was shut as she stumbled on the floor.

It was then, the tables have been turned, and I was the one who's letting an evil laugh. The kind and dumb girl Snow White is no more. I carried the woman outside and placed her in a stone, a bunch of birds helped me by placing flowers beside the womans body.

I heared a neigh of a horse so I hid in the bushes. There was a white horse, and a handsome man in a formal outfit befitting a noble, It was the prince. The man got off the horse and approached the woman who I just placed on the stone. He inspected the woman, reminiscing on her beautiful face.

Seriously, if this guy is going to kiss her I'll laugh...

And as expected, the prince kissed the woman.

[The Cinema Master is somewhat pleased with your ending.]

The woman woke up and faced the man.

[The door to the next floor has opened up.]

At a few moments, I started to disappear like a hologram.

[You have reached the second ending credit.]

[Cast : Rimuru Tempest.]

[You have received 500 coins for your performance.]

I couldn't see the full thing of what happened next to the woman and that prince guy, but I just shrugged it off and chuckled.

Villains also get a good ending.

If I didn't use poison resistance, I would've get myself kissed by the prince or any other dudes, and I didn't like that, do I?...

Anyways, I just hope the next movie won't be romance and fairytail.