Chapter 22 : Break Free

[Stage 3 of 'Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint' has been deactivated.]

Kim Dokja groaned and opened his eyes slowly until his vision was clear. His eyes looking at the dark sky while he layed on the ground.

'is this?... I should've been teleported to a place I know..'

He sat down and held his head in a slight headache. He looked around the place and found it familiar, like he had been here for as many times he could count. He was on the rooftop of Mino Soft, the company he used to work for.

He eventually stood up and walked towards the edge. Looking at the scenery below him.

"Damn it, I was hoping I would end up anywhere but here"

[A few constellations are excited to hear you say that.]

The sky suddenly unleashed a thunderous sound and a shade of zigzag light came down to the ground. The weather was really bad due to the scenarios, it was so cold that Kim Dokja shivered slightly.

Kim Dokja took a step back away from the edge and looked at the screens popping infront of him.

[Ten days remaining until until the fifth scenario begins.]

[A 'Sub-Scenario' has been started as a filler.]

-----------------------------------------------------------

<Sub-Scenario - Survival Activities>

Category : Sub

Difficulty : C+

Clear Conditions :

Survive in the ruined city for ten days. You must :

1. Eat three times a day
2. Sleep for six hours every night
3. Pay a survival fee of 500 coins before going to sleep.

If you fail to perform any of the three conditions, you will be met with a penalty.

Time List : Ten Days

Compensation : None

Failure : Death

*This is a scenario where the [coin event] is applied.

*All monsters that appear during this scenario has a chance of dropping coins when defeated.

-----------------------------------------------------------

'this seems like a nice event to stock up some coins.. that overpowered trap must be having fun gaining coins right now..'

Kim Dokja snorted internally, then his eyes shifted towards the noise below the building he was currently on top of. He could see some people with large cages that is similar to that of a zoo cage.

'they must be wanderers...'

Kim Dokja shrugged the thoughts and grabbed his phone to read TWSA. But unfortunately for him, the phones battery was already empty. In the end, he ended up exploring his used to be work place with the intention to find a portable power bank for his worn out phone.

'as much as I hate it, I miss this place a little...'

He opened a drawer and rummaged the things inside it, hoping to find what he was looking for. But as he did what he was doing, a  blinding ray of light made his eyes half closed. He immediately looked at the  individual responsible of it.

"Kim Dokja?..  is that you?!.." 

The individual held a flashlight that was pointed at Kim Dokja's direction as he smiled at the sight of his old colleague.