Chapter 10 : Thoughts That Came To Real - 1

[You have entered Chungmuro.]

All of them were inspecting the place, while following the girl who they just met a few minutes ago.

Rimuru's pov

'Now.., we finally arrived after following this girl.'

After peeking at her attribute window, I could tell that she's strong, or maybe she could get more stronger because of that growth package thing...

Throughout our conversations, she always mention her master.., so that master she's talking about must be strong.., and also dangerous...

"Hey little samurai. You've brought some newbies." A man came towards us and spoke to the little samurai he called.

"Yeah." Lee jihye answered.

Lee jihye talked to the man, he looks drunk, then another man appeared and leaned his elbow to the other. Both of them stared at us, to be specific, me and Sangah.

"What's your name little miss?, I know a cheap room. Do you want it?" The man spoke to Yoo Sangah, she seemed to be confused about the rooms, but the man continued.

"You could also bring a friend if you don't mind.., the more the merrier." The man then stared at me with a disgusting face, then chuckled after finishing his words.

"Quit pestering the newbies and go upstairs." Lee jihye warned the men.

"They gotta learn someday. We do this to make a living-" the man reasoned, but was stopped after realizing the sword on his neck.

"If you value your life..." Lee jihye scared the men away.

Lee jihye tried to leave us, but was stopped when Kim Dokja asked something.

"Yoo Junghyuk is here too, right?"

The girl turned around surprised, but then returned to being serious and clicked her sword.

"Who are you?" She asked while holding her sword.

'Yoo Junghyuk.., I think it's a guy. So its her master..'

After Kim Dokja and Lee jihye talked, she left to go fetch her master while leaving this boy to keep an eye on us.

Now all of us were sitting, listening to the boy's story about his knight and shining armored called Yoo Junghyuk.

I'm starting to get bored but still listened, Kim Dokja yawned, while Lee Hyunsung was taking notes.

'why is he taking notes though?.'

"So.., that Yoo Junghyuk guy saved you and Lee jihye three days ago, that's the gist of the story right?" I asked

Sorry but I have to end your story right now, the thing I'm looking for, is information.

The only thing I know about Yoo Junghyuk was that his name is Yoo Junghyuk, he's the master of Lee jihye, and he's strong that's all. There's nothing new about it.

While the boy continued to have conversation with Lee Hyunsung. Kim Dokja slept and I got a new information about Yoo Junghyuk's abilities after listening to them, it seemed not useful, not also useless.., I mean.., cooking is great, but it's not the thing I'm looking for.