Chapter 18 : A Twisted Wish

Rimuru pov

I'm currently walking towards the F5 location and surprisingly, I entered a reward room. Good thing I was alone, now I'm going to bring this back home hehehe.

[You are limited to 2 reward items per person.]

'Or not...., seriously, if you want to reward someone then don't be cheap.'

These guys failed my expectations, now I'm disappointed. I shouldn't expect too much next time.

I continued to walk and passed by some useful but useless items to me. I don't need an armor, because I have [Body Armor] and [Multi-layered Barrier]. I also don't need swords because I already have one. I should choose wisely or else, it will end up useless like my classmates during group activities when I was high school.

Anyways, I found Thor's Mjolnir so I picked it up and found myself worthy. I'm kind of proud of myself, but I already got [Black Lighting] so I don't need it.

I placed the Mjolnir back on its spot, and continued to look for things. I looked at the items one by one but faster than a normal person could look. I was actually using analysis on this whole room.

I decided to leave and approached the exit, when suddenly a certain item caught my eye in surprise. Instead of taking a step outside, I walked back at the item and broke the glass, carefully picking the item with my shaking hands.

My eyes could only stare at amusement while I touched the [Infinity Gauntlet]. The experience of fighting someone who used this was cool, but owning the item is much cooler. Bad thing it was a replica, but great sage insisted of keeping it, and even if I wasn't told, I would keep it nonetheless.

Too bad the gauntlet didn't have the stones, those dokkaebi or something really is cautious. I immediately stored the gauntlet in my [Stomach Sack] and sprinted.

This might be a waste of opportunity if I don't pick something else. So I randomly picked something and ignored what it is and proceeded to the next movie.

.

.

.

.

I was now in an open field of grasses and I was facing a well in the middle of the area. I randomly stand there, waiting for something to happen, but nothing. I instantly noticed that I was holding a frisbee.

While looking at the item on my hand, the sound of chapping wet hands made me look towards the well. Someone is crawling up, and I was started to freak out.

I know this was going to be a horror since the scenery is very familiar, especially to Japanese people and others who watched this movie.

The hand appeared on top of the well, lifting its body and a woman with a face that is covered with her hair made an eerie body gesture.

I didn't hesitate and threw the frisbee at the woman, making a wurling sound and hitting the woman's head making her stumble on the well and finally fall. A whole echoes of the fall lasted long until it finally quiet down.

[You have reached the third ending credit.]

[Cast : Rimuru Tempest.]

[You have received 500 coins for your performance.]

.
.
.
.

I was walking up the stairs towards the 8th floor. I could feel the chills building inside me as I took every step. My instincts are telling me that somethings gonna happen.

[You have entered 8F, 'The Sky Garden'.]

The cold air brushed my skin softly as my hair flipped a little. My eyes landing on a certain man, coated in black as he faced the opposite direction.