Chapter 20 : Kings and Fall

Rimuru's POV

It's been a long, yet short period of time for us. Kim Dokja has given me more troubles from time to time, but we ended up solving them one by one. And after solving the other, another problem comes up. And that's why I'm facing the Tyrant King right now. Along with this chaos he started.

'What a time skip it is... brought to you by your kind, cute and friendly neighbouring slime!.'

I dodged the attack from the Tyrant King's three wheeled rings by dodging the first then hitting the second and third using my sword.

The first one passed by, while the second and third ones got deflected, then the first one rotated and killed many people on its way, then it goes back to attack my back. But I turned around and faced it, using my sword to deflect it.

The three rings continued to attack me but I deflected it without a scratch. The Tyrant King seemed to get annoyed by every deflects i do.

That's when he jumped at me and tried to hit my head using his fists, but I quickly dodged it and he ended up punching the ground instead. Causing it to leave a large crater and a few debris flying on the air, and people staggered at the impact.

[Jung Yonghu has activated the stigma 'Tyranny lvl.4'!]

He started to launch himself at me in a faster and rougher pace, while I continued to evade. His three wheels also helped him attack me in every direction where I had openings. But my sword would always follow to deflect his attacks.

"Why aren't you fighting back?!!.."

The Tyrant King shouted as he punched and kicked in every possible way to land a hit on me. His eyes looked similar to a madman, but it was clear that he was already a madman.

"Do I need to?.."

I said casually while I evaded his attacks. He was kicking and punching the air or ground since I always dodge his attacks. And he seemed angrier as I said those words.

[Jung Yonghu has activated the skill 'Sky Steps lvl.3'.]

He jumped on the air with great speeds, then gliding to every direction to confuse me as his figure became blurry at his every gliding.

"What's wrong?!.. aren't you going to show yourself as the ''Monster King' ?!!"

He sounded like he was mocking me, but I didn't got offended.

And that's right. I am the 'Monster King'. One of the kings or whatever it is in Seoul. It's a long story, but I just got it after parting ways with Kim Dokja and getting a flag from another station.

I wasn't exactly a monster yet, but people seemed to misunderstood it. I'm still a human afterall.

He was still gliding above me, while killing the people below who couldn't dodge or stand on his way. I was thinking of ending this now, but he ended up getting crushed by a boulder.

'Tyrant smush..'

I cringed up in disgust when I looked at the 'tyrant smush' under that boulder.

A man clad in black jumped and landed at the top of the boulder. With a piercing gaze and unsheathed sword, he looked around and his eyes landed on me.

His eyes soften and he started to walk towards my direction, but a voice that annoyed him so much made him look towards the other.

"Kim Dokja I'll kill you."

Yoo Joonghyuk growled and started to slash at Kim Dokja. He grabbed a random guy and hid behind him, then it's head got severed by Yoo Junghyuk.

'... Unlucky guy..'